Thread: The Dark Moon Goddess and the Enchantment of Bilderberg

Forum owner Ishtar Babilu Dingir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,610 Times in 3,341 Posts

Default The Dark Moon Goddess and the Enchantment of Bilderberg

This time last year, I wrote about Chris Street’s work in exposing the huge animal giant earthworks that surround London, the Lion and the Unicorn. I concentrated on the solar Lion because the land which he stands guardian over was where the Olympics were about to take place, and the river named after him runs into the Olympic Park. (For more on that, see The Enchantment of the Olympics).

Now that Bilderberg is well upon us, I want to concentrate on the Unicorn, because this is the other side of the enchantment; the yin to the yang. As we now go into the three days of the dark moon, it appears that the influence of the moon goddess is being petitioned and employed to protect the site of the Bilderberg conference.

The Lion, guarding the east of London

The Lion with his crown

Of course, we’ve already noticed that where the conference is taking place, the Grove Hotel, could possibly be named as such after the groves of the Druids, especially as we know the globalist occultists that plan and design these events like to meet at Bohemian Grove in California.

But there’s much more to it than that. Where they are in Watford, north-west of London, they are meeting on what they consider to be sacred, enchanted ground, as most likely did the Druids before them.

This is an extract from an article by Chris Street called The Guardians of the Sacred City which is in Anthony Thorley’s book, Legendary London.

The Unicorn
    Like the Lion, the Unicorn has an outline defined by a combination of roads, pathways and rivers, The horse-like back and mane is defined by the A410 Uxbridge Road, and the rear end by the parts of the A1 and A41. It’s especially worth noting that the tip of the short horn is a place actually called Horn Hill, near Maple Cross, and there is a small, pleasant Victorian chapel dedicated to St Paul.

The head of the unicorn is defined by the rivers of the area, principally, the Colne and the Ver. In mythology, the Unicorn has a special relationship with the virgin moon goddess. One legend states that the unicorn rests it head on the lap of the goddess, and so on the London landscape it actually does. The head of the Unicorn rests upon the course of several rivers with distinct goddess association.

To our remote ancestors, all rivers were perceived to be living entities inhabited by deific spirits, mostly feminine river goddesses. Sabrina, for example, was goddess of the Severn. The Ver takes its name from a little known ancient British goddess. It is believed that her name relates to the old Welsh word, fair (there is no ‘v’ in old Welsh), which today means Mary. Llanfair, for example, means sacred place of Mary. So it appears that the Virgin Mary and the goddess Ver are connected.

Like the sacred waters rising in the shadow of Glastonbury Tor, the River Ver has a red spring and a white spring, which rises at Redbourne and Markyate respectively. The Ver runs into the Colne north of Watford and stretches along the entire west side of London through Rickmansworth, Uxbridge, Denham and finally into the Thames at Staines.

So the whole of London is enclosed by sacred rivers. On the north, north-east and east, the river (Lea) is of the sun god Lugh, the Lion. On the north-west and west are the goddess rivers of the Unicorn.

Of course, they both join the Thames which carries both polarities, since on old maps it is shown as Thames-Isis or Tamesis. This name reflects the principal god and goddess, Tammuz and Ishtar (Isis) of those inveterate mariners, the Phoenicians, who were known to have travelled these islands.

The Lion and the Unicorn stand either side of London as they do on the Royal Coat of Arms.

Interestingly, though, the only time that they appear the right way round is when the Coat of Arms is shown in Scotland. I expect the Scottish Rite laddies see to that!

Ishtar's Gate forum is now closed.

If you'd like to follow my writings, I have a blog: Crystallising the Dreaming Time.

I also have a new book out soon: The Sacred Sex Rites of Ishtar: Shamanic sexual healing and sex magic.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

annieo11 (June 8th, 2013),Caigwyn (June 8th, 2013),Cartomancer (June 8th, 2013),Vinchenz (June 6th, 2013)

Thanks

Just adding a few notes about what's meant by the Dark Moon: this is two-to-three day period that occurs every month when the moon seems to disappear because there is no solar reflection. After this period of Dark Moon, the tiny slither of the new moon crescent appears, as it will do on June 8th (Saturday).

The Dark Moon period is a very good time for doing deep work. It's a time of contemplation and deep meditation and very powerful shifts can be made at this time, although they may be painful.

In terms of this seeming royal coat of arms on the landscape, it is actually a kind of zodiac, with Leo opposite to Capricorn, which used to be represented as a Unicorn. This is why they're presented as rivals in some literature, although they are in fact complementary opposites.

"The Lion sun flies from the rising Unicorn-moon and hides behind the tree or grove in the Underworld; the moon pursues, and sinking in her turn, is sun slain." Robert Browning, The Unicorn: A Mythological Investigation 1881.

If you'd like to follow my writings, I have a blog: Crystallising the Dreaming Time.

I also have a new book out soon: The Sacred Sex Rites of Ishtar: Shamanic sexual healing and sex magic.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

annieo11 (June 8th, 2013),Cartomancer (June 8th, 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 504 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
    Just adding a few notes about what's meant by the Dark Moon: this is two-to-three day period that occurs every month when the moon seems to disappear because there is no solar reflection. After this period of Dark Moon, the tiny slither of the new moon crescent appears, as it will do on June 8th (Saturday).

The Dark Moon period is a very good time for doing deep work. It's a time of contemplation and deep meditation and very powerful shifts can be made at this time, although they may be painful.

In terms of this seeming royal coat of arms on the landscape, it is actually a kind of zodiac, with Leo opposite to Capricorn, which used to be represented as a Unicorn. This is why they're presented as rivals in some literature, although they are in fact complementary opposites.

"The Lion sun flies from the rising Unicorn-moon and hides behind the tree or grove in the Underworld; the moon pursues, and sinking in her turn, is sun slain." Robert Browning, The Unicorn: A Mythological Investigation 1881.
    Just a thought from Moi.
    The moon light is not a reflection of so called sun light.
    Light does not travel, it occurs.
    light is a local consequence relative to the zone where memory fields meet.
    The light of the moon is the memory field of the moon reacting to mostly the sun, but also with the earth.
    With the earth it does not produce as much light.

The consequence is that the memory field of the moon is far more powerfull during a dark moon period, and thus this has a local consequence here.
    Menstrul cycle?
    cropredy

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cropredy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks, Cropredy.

Some interesting thoughts there.

Soooo... what do you find with leylines and the moon?

Someone was telling me (I think it was Colin Kingshott) that leylines are at their widest under a full moon, which means they must be at their narrowest under a dark moon or new moon. Is this also your experience?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks, Cropredy.

Some interesting thoughts there.

Soooo... what do you find with leylines and the moon?

Someone was telling me (I think it was Colin Kingshott) that leylines are at their widest under a full moon, which means they must be at their narrowest under a dark moon or new moon. Is this also your experience?
    Dowsers drive Me crackers.
    There needs to be a clear and precise dictionary of terms, otherwise nobody knows what anyone is referring to.

Right now, this moment ,the flows are enormous and crossing across from line to line to create a vast wide flow.
    The lines ( nine parallel) are each one inch in width.
    But parallel sets of further nine line leylines fit inside each other.
    At a typical church 21 sets of nine lines on one orientation, with 13 sets of nine lines on another orientation at ninty degrees to the first ones.
    That forms the basic framework that in turn create rectangles of 55 inch by 34 inch.
    ( ark of the covenant)
    In adjoing rectangles opposite fibonacci spiral occur ( fleur de lise)
    The spirals are enabled by multiple further sets of nine parallel lines crossing the basic framework at multiple orientations about 360 degrees.

So! what does that man determine as a leyline?

It's actually a matrix, which the whole of creation occurs upon.
    There is mainframe alignments on this matrix, and thats where all sacred constructions are to be found.
    cropredy

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cropredy For This Useful Post:

Cartomancer (June 8th, 2013),sundanceastro (July 10th, 2013)

Thanks

hi Cropredy. I think it's my fault that I'm not describing what Colin Kingshott means very well, as that's the second time that I've irritated you with one of his observations. You're describing a grid of lines; he's just talking about the lines in the plural, how ever they're arranged...He's not actually a dowser, in the commonly accepted meaning of the word. He has what's diagnosed as synesthesia, and he can hear the flowers, shells, stones and other natural phenomena sing. He hears the leylines singing more loudly when the moon is full, and less so when the moon is dark or new. So for someone like that, he's not necessarily going to be able to see what sort of grid shape the lines format themselves into, but that's doesn't make his input any the less valid, from my point of view.

However, you're saying that right now, the flows are enormous ... which appears to be the opposite of what he observes? Am I right that that is what you mean? Or do you mean that they are enormous in their quantity of lines, and not necessarily in their individual quality or size?

I don't really know what's happening at all, but I've been feeling incredible energies the last few days, more than ever before. I'm only sleeping about five hours at night, and even then, it's not really sleep. I'm journeying all night long, and then I get up and meditate with the dawn chorus, and then I'm up and as Vince would say, jumping around like 'a box of birds'! (I'm learning Kiwi! too!). I haven't felt like this since I was about 16. I don't know if that is a result of your flows, but it's pretty good and I hope it lasts!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

annieo11 (June 8th, 2013),Cartomancer (June 8th, 2013),Vinchenz (June 8th, 2013)

Thanks

Glad to see that this article (in the opening post) has just been published on Red Ice Creations.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

annieo11 (June 8th, 2013),Cartomancer (June 8th, 2013),Vinchenz (June 8th, 2013)

Thanks

To me it is interesting that the Grove is so close to the West Wycombe estate of Sir Francis Dashwood only six miles away. The 'Hellfire Club' meetings were held there and the Hellfire Caves and several architectural follies are located there. The Tower of the Winds at W. Wycombe 'points to' Watford. So far I have found six other Bilderberg Group meetings held in association with axes I had already identified and had been studying. Two of the most recent Bilderberg meetings in Sitges Spain were pointed to by the obelisk and Windrose of St. Peter's. The two recent ones in Chantilly Virginia were pointed to by the array of the National Mall in Washington D.C. Author Patrice Chaplin mentions in an interview that the Bilderberg values these same kind of talismanic geographic mysteries I have been studying. She suggests Girona Spain is a vortex location. The octagon there also points to Sitges Spain directly to the octagonal hotel where the meetings took place. There is a pile of evidence that suggests she is telling us real information.

Lets not forget that the hexagon of Baalbek also points right to the Tower of the Winds Reproduction at West Wycombe as it points back. One azimuth on the globe matches the orientation of these two structures from over a thousand miles away. Dashwood also built a hexagonal Mausoleum in a vernation of the Hexagon at Baalbek. Dashwood's mausoleum hexagon points to the Tower of the Winds in Athens Greece. Very Clever.

With all of that said it seems like the majority of this belief system is gnostic Christian oriented and not the Satan worshipers many point to for many occult concepts. I'm sure they're around though and I'm sure they value these schemes as well. I guess the 'Hellfire Club' faction is fairly easy to figure out.

I would send someone over to W. Wycombe to see what is going on there possibly in association with the meetings! That's how it works. Some group at W. Wycombe could be attempting to affect what is going on at the meetings. -If I was writing a novel this is what i would suppose.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; June 8th, 2013 at 03:15 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Useful Post:

Ishtar Babilu Dingir (June 8th, 2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cartomancer View Post

Lets not forget that the hexagon of Baalbek also points right to the Tower of the Winds Reproduction at West Wycombe as it points back. One azimuth on the globe matches the orientation of these two structures from over a thousand miles away. Dashwood also built a hexagonal Mausoleum in a vernation of the Hexagon at Baalbek. Dashwood's mausoleum hexagon points to the Tower of the Winds in Athens Greece. Very Clever.
    Hi Cort,

You may already know this, but I was talking to Anthony Thorley last weekend and he was telling me about why they have so many towers of the wind. It's do with getting the 'blessing' of MERcury on their MERcantile pursuits to feed the coffers of their MERchant banks. Mercury governs the air, and thus the trade winds, which are all-important if your trade (MERchandise) is being transported by the MER (French for sea) under Marine Law. So that figure normally found at the top of various Towers of the Winds is the god Mercury in various forms of dress according to the direction of the wind. For instance, here at the Tower of the Winds in Athens, he is depicted carrying flowers and wearing a light cloak as Zephyros, the west wind.

To address your other point:

.......majority of this belief system is gnostic Christian oriented and not the Satan worshipers many point to for many occult concepts. I'm sure they're around though and I'm sure they value these schemes as well. I guess the 'Hellfire Club' faction is fairly easy to figure out.....
    To me, the point is slightly different. Our whole lives are governed by these people (currently meeting at Bilderberg) that have a merchant (trade) mentality and so to them, all's fair in war, trade and tax avoidance. The problem for people like us is that these merchants are abusing very sophisticated spiritual technology, which was designed for other purposes, to support their efforts in making a buck. That's why they have all the big houses! To them, any way they can make money is 'good', any thing that makes them lose money is 'bad'. They have no deeper rooted philosophy of life other than to sell whatever's most valuable to the highest bidder: and currently that's arms and children.

So this is how you get a conglomeration of dark and dense energies in a place: when spiritual technology is being bent to selfish, short-sighted, worldly concerns.

It's not about worshipping Satan, although some of them are coerced into taking part in these schlock-horror fake Gothic kinds of sacrificial rituals, dedicated to a deity that doesn't exist. But the real purpose of these rituals is not to contact some imaginery bogey man but to get people committed and loyal to their mercantile cabal. They try to get blood on the newcomers' hands as quickly as possible, so that the newbie feels tied to them and their aims into perpetuity.

The whole of Westminster (and probably Brussels and Washington too) works on similar principles of coercion. Members of the Houses of Parliament are kept in line by an Eton-style fag system of whips who have all the dirt on them, so MPs are not free to vote as they see fit.

I do know someone who used to live in West Wycombe and she said that she had to leave because the energies there were making her feel quite ill. Spiritually minded people, who believe in the highest good for all and not just the privileged few, cannot bear to be around these places.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Cartomancer (June 8th, 2013),Vinchenz (June 8th, 2013)

Thanks

Ishtar,
    You have not irritated Me at all.
    It just needs a dictionary of descriptive terms.
    The lines are PERMANENT.
    They are one inch in width.
    Line is the wrong word.
    They are sheets with no ends in all directions.
    Then the flows ( magnetic information) piggy back upon those sheets, and as a river they flood or dwindle.
    Right now....NOTHING.

cropredy

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cropredy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cropredy View Post
    Ishtar,
    You have not irritated Me at all.
    It just needs a dictionary of descriptive terms.
    Phew! Glad to hear it !

Well, I can think of no-one better than Your Good Self to compile such dictionary!

Quote Originally Posted by cropredy View Post
    and as a river they flood or dwindle.
    Right now....NOTHING.

cropredy
    OK, so that would tend to confirm Colin's observations that the flooding or dwindling of the sound produced by this lattice or web can at least be correlated to moon cycles, although probably not caused by them.

And the really very high energies that I'm experiencing must be due to something else.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Cartomancer (June 8th, 2013)

Thanks

I see what you are saying about how the elite apply this philosophy and agree. Along the way I am seeing lots of average non-elite people who value these directional alignments in their own way. All I am saying that it is wrong to discuss this as if everyone who does it is a terrible person. That's all. I am not disputing the heinous values and activities of people so rich and disconnected that they think anything is o.k. as in "Do as thou wilt be the whole of the law." That can be interpreted differently by a wide range of people.

Really what I think is going on is that the top echelon of people who are aware of this think it is a big freaking joke. They know it is a practical geometric based division of legal property that they have turned into a heart of darkness way to manipulate a cargo cult. As a result we can't trust what they say about aliens, vortexes, bigfoot, geomancy, the occult,secret societies, and every other bizarre concept out there in the ether.

They just want you to believe their fear based version of it. It is all meant to B.S. you into taking a stance one way or the other. They are factionalizing those of us who don't like football. They are just like the Wizard of Oz hiding behind a curtain and pulling all the levers of the people they have compromised with all of this. This all is a concept ripe for appealing to that part of our psyche that is fascinated an awed with mysterious concepts.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; June 8th, 2013 at 07:28 PM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think we're in danger of violently agreeing, Cort!

I think we're only "fascinated and awed with mysterious concepts" if we don't understand them. We don't understand them because all knowledge about them has been hidden.

As I mention in the piece itself, in the opening post, the Lion and the Unicorn on opposite sides of the circle probably come from what was originally a landscape zodiac, with Leo on one side and the Unicorn (who became Capricorn) on the other. Those of us that are interested in the subject of landscape zodiacs are beginning to realise that they are all over the planet, and there's a good case to be made that our nomadic ancestors in Neolithic times, and possibly even earlier, used these zodiacs as a system of showing where they should travel to next, and at what time of year. We certainly know that hunter gatherers moved around in a circle on the land, and followed the stars which they told stories about and even as recently as the last century, the Gypsy Switch in Britain was the astrological circuit followed by the Romany travellers.

So there's nothing wrong in having systems that help society as a whole to thrive. I think where it goes wrong is when others take those systems and hide them from the masses so that a small minority can use them for their own benefit and to the detriment of others. Another way, in my opinion, it can go wrong is when a holistic system is fragmented and its components are isolated so that they become what's known in the Tarot as indisposed. Mercury is indisposed in this system because he has become isolated and is being given undue prominence...if you like, it's giving poor Mercury a bad name ~ although he gets his own back when he goes retrograde, and competely screws it up for everyone!

If we go back to the ancient Indian caste system, that might give us some indication of how societies or tribes used to be organised.

At the top were the Brahmins (the spiritual leaders)
    Next rung down was the king and the warriors
    Third rung down were the merchants

So we have fallen from grace, in a way, since those times, when the spiritual was given the highest prominence, the government of the land lay second and the merchants came third. Now the merchants are at the top and telling us, in their ignorance, what to do to serve their own agenda, which is to make money. The merchants are appointing the kings ~ as well as the popes who have lost all touch with the spiritual anyway. And nobody is governing our lands anymore, and maintaining the integrity of our borders ... most Western politicians are in the pay now of the globalist merchants.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Cartomancer (June 9th, 2013),Vinchenz (June 9th, 2013)

Thanks

Phew! Glad to hear it !

Well, I can think of no-one better than Your Good Self to compile such dictionary!

OK, so that would tend to confirm Colin's observations that the flooding or dwindling of the sound produced by this lattice or web can at least be correlated to moon cycles, although probably not caused by them.

And the really very high energies that I'm experiencing must be due to something else.
    Ishtar,
    I am sure You will comprehend the term ...a brides nighty.
    Because thats what is going on presently....the flows are bouncing up and down.

They are again in full flood.
    Isn't it great to be here at such a wacky event???
    cropredy

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cropredy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ishtar,
    Going to try and verbalise something.

As above, so below, as above.
    Scalar transfer.
    From the biggest , to the smallest.
    A transfer of information( You say energy)
    A self similer system exists of duality.
    Have no fear of the darkness, it is a mere reflection of the light.

The flows are of information , and they loop, enough loops about 360 degrees will produce a rose pattern.
    They all share a common heart centre, and pass through that heart centre and spin in the opposite direction as they exit it.
    I fink We are near a singularity...the heart centre.
    Think of Rodins coils, how they are wound to allow phase conjugate flows travelling in opposite direction to be in balance.
    We have been held in a male flow too long, bring on the female.....better still bring on a balance.
    hobbit
    Last edited by cropredy; June 8th, 2013 at 09:32 PM.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cropredy For This Useful Post:

Cartomancer (June 9th, 2013),Ishtar Babilu Dingir (June 8th, 2013)

gerri

I can only try to describe what's going on for me because we all experience different aspects here on the Gate. I am experiencing a stillness and silence. Qualitatively different than the space between the in and the out 'breath' of the earth. I can tune in to different phases throughout the day, as if the planet is breathing in and out. But this is more like the pause before life or death. Sounds a bit dramatic but actually it feels incredibly peaceful and full of grace. So, definitely something different being sensed. Like your description of singularity, the heart centre hobbit.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gerri For This Useful Post:

Cartomancer (June 9th, 2013),Ishtar Babilu Dingir (June 8th, 2013),Vinchenz (June 9th, 2013)

Thanks

Cropredy, thank you for explaining about the bride's nightie phenomena! It would certainly explain a lot that's been happening around me, lately! I am enjoying it, though.

Gerri, I loved your "But this is more like the pause before life or death. Sounds a bit dramatic but actually it feels incredibly peaceful and full of grace."

To me, this sounds like the eternal stillness at the centre of the fulcrum, known to some as God....although not the God we've been taught about. It's the Love that's continually breathing in and out, microcosmically and macrocosmically, in a scalar way. The breathe of the sleeping and dreaming Brahma, as it's described in the Vedas. Brahma is dreaming us all into being.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Cartomancer (June 9th, 2013),Vinchenz (June 9th, 2013)

Thanks

Ishtar,
    Thank You....I have been meaning to ask about Brahma, and especially the four arms , and what is been depicted.
    It's similer to the handbags.
    I am of the opinion that all thoughts( flows of information) are via the palms of the hands.
    Thomas Townsend Brown mentioned something about where four points meet...to Linda.
    He told Her not to worry , but to be there when those four points meet.
    There is four corners in America.
    hobbit

36. The Following User Says Thank You to cropredy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Morning Cropredy,

In that picture, Brahma is depicted with four arms, but this is not so usual as the four arms are normally attributed to another part of the triumvirate godhead, Vishnu (although it's not that rare for their iconography to get mixed up).

This is the four-armed Vishnu with the padma (lotus flower), the gada (mace), the Sudarshana Chakra (disc) and the conch shell. I very much look forward to your interpretation of those four objects.

In Vishnu's Krishna incarnation, he used the flying disc to slice off the head of an opponent.

I think they correlate reasonably well with the Tarot's cups, wands, swords and pentacles.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Vinchenz (June 9th, 2013)