Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: So you don't believe in chemtrails?

  1. #1
    Administrator Vinchenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    1,273
    Thanked 717 Times in 306 Posts

    Default So you don't believe in chemtrails?

    So You Don't Believe in Chemtrails?
    by Vincent Andersen 2013

    That's fine. Neither do most people....who don't have to live under them. But chemtrails are not just something you believe in, like some believe that there will be 75 nubile virgins waiting for them in Heaven if they just kill a few infidels. There's no documentary evidence for that. But there is documentary evidence for the existence of chemtrails which is overwhelming and inescapably conclusive, and so here's just a taster for some of it.

    The chemtrail programme that we see today began in earnest in the 90s. However the technology has existed for a lot longer and there are other incidences of its use before the 90s. One notable example was in Britain from the late 50s through to the 70s, when large parts of the country were sprayed with chemicals for germ warfare experiments. This information was locked away in Government archives and has only recently been released to the public as 50 years have now passed. Many people have had children with birth defects because of this government sponsored aerosol spraying campaign. You can read the Guardian newspaper report on this incident at this link.

    The US government also deployed similar technology during the Vietnam War. They used cloud seeding technology to prolong the monsoon season to disrupt the Vietnamese supply lines. It was called Operation Popeye and was considered successful. More recently the Chinese government publicly used cloud busting technology during the Olympics to ensure that the skies remained clear. I cite these examples as evidence of weather manipulation technology that has been in use for many years. Although the chemtrail programme is slightly different, it is based upon the same technology that we know has been deployed historically.

    In the 1990s, people began to notice that the contrails normally emitted by aircraft were lingering in the sky, forming cloud cover and blocking out the sun. Some of these people could see that they were being sprayed with some substance, so in order to understand what it was, they had their rainwater and soil independently tested. The tests consistently found exceedingly high levels of aluminium, barium and strontium in areas affected by spraying. These tests have now been carried out in many countries around the world with the same results. Some of the countries in which tests have been done include the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Britain, France, Germany, Spain, France and many others. You can view some of these test results at the following link.

    From these tests people have become aware that they are being sprayed - but this gives rise to more questions than it answers. How are they doing this? And who is doing it?

    To try and answer the how, we can look at the list of patents that are related to this sort of technology, and from doing so can conclude that this is entirely possible. You can view an exhaustive list of easily verifiable patents here. These patents describe various ways of carrying out spraying. From mixing it in the jet fuel, through to dedicated spray nozzles with specially designed feeder tanks. From the patent record, we can also see that this technology has been around since before World War 2. It is also evident that some very sophisticated technologies have been developed over the years. So much so, that now it is possible to adapt nearly all types of jet aircraft to this type of use.

    People investigating have been monitoring aircraft to try and identify those that are carrying out the spraying. By using flight radar and other computer applications that identify commercial aircraft, investigators are able to determine if the aircraft passing overhead is civilian or not. With these types of applications, you are able to see the flight number, airline operator and other flight details. This has enabled investigators to identify many airlines that are involved in the spraying. Sadly there are a lot of them. Also by using modern cameras with high powered lenses, many excellent videos and photos exist and have been used to help identify those aircraft that are spraying. Military tanker planes are often observed spraying in NATO affiliated countries.
    Here is a small selection of existing videos and photos showing chemtrails as they are being sprayed and the effect of doing so.

    This video shows a chemtrail tanker plane turning on and off its spray nozzles. Notice the change in volume of spray as it does so.



    The following video shows a plane dispersing chemicals at a low-altitude over London.



    This video is a compilation of compelling evidence.


    Photos

    chemtrails.jpg


    chemtrail28-300x187.jpg


    chem-trails1.jpg


    chemtrails12.jpg


    From these photos and videos I think you’d have to agree that these are not regular contrails but are in actual fact chemtrails. In scientific circles the whole process is called geo-engineering.

    Just as a reminder, a normal contrail is caused by water vapour freezing in certain atmospheric conditions. These normally dissipate after a few seconds, but some may linger for up to a minute or two in the right temperatures. Here is a photo of a normal contrail with two huge chemtrails to compare it to.



    Many whistle-blowers have come forward to speak of their involvement in these programs.

    Kristen Meghan, a former member of the United States Air Force where she was an environmental engineer, has come forward to attest to chemtrail programmes being operated out of bases she worked at. Listen to an interview with her here

    Here is the testimony of a flight mechanic who wants to remain anonymous. I’d like to hear feedback from other flight mechanics about the feasibility of this testimony.

    Allan Buckman, who worked for the US Air Force as a weather observer has also come forward to say that chemtrails are real. See here.

    Former FBI chief Ted Gunderson has spoken out against chemtrail programmes. See a short video.



    A.C. Griffith an ex-US government employee has also come forward to give an insider's view on chemtrail programmes.



    This is but a small selection of insiders who have come forward to help expose chemtrail programmes.

    But not only have whistle-blowers come forward to give us information about these programmes. Other people have spoken out, including Swedish politician Pernilla Hagberg who openly admitted that chemtrail programmes exist. See here.

    The German Air Force were caught spraying over Germany which appeared on the national news in Germany.



    National Geographic recently published the following article about geo-engineering, admitting that it is already in use and arguing that it won’t work forever. (Like it is working now) See here.

    The globalist think tank, the Council of Foreign Relations, has advocated for geo-engineering programmes to fight global warming along with a ‘global’ administrative body to run the said programmes. See here.

    Climate scientists have proposed using this exact method of dumping millions of tonnes of aluminium in the atmosphere to “fight global warming.” See climate scientist David Keith advocate its use on the 20th Feb 2010 at the American Association for the Advancement of Science meeting in San Diego. Despite claiming that it is untested and that its impact upon human health is unknown, David Keith still is in favour of these programmes. Although in reality these programmes have already been ongoing for over 10 years before this conference took place.



    I haven’t explained to you why they are doing this and who is doing it, my aim was solely to convince you that this is a real programme for which there are plenty of facts and hard evidence to support its existence. It is my hope that I have inspired you enough to continue your own research into this assault upon the Earth and humanity.

    The only way to stop this, at present is to tell other people and build awareness. I have included a number of links for you to begin to look at, at the bottom of this article. As you will no doubt agree, spraying aluminium into the atmosphere on an industrial scale is bad and must be stopped. Let’s stand together and stop this mass poisoning of our planet. You can help stop this by educating yourself and telling other people. Please start by sharing this article with your social circles!

    Links:

    Must watch documentaries:
    What in the World are They Spraying?


    Why in the World are They Spraying?



    Websites:
    http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/
    http://www.coalitionagainstgeoengineering.org/
    http://www.coalitionagainstgeoengineering.org/links
    http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/g...ring-programs/
    http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/aerosol-websites/
    http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/

    Government Docs
    http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/a...as-report-10a/
    Owning the weather by 2025
    http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

    Videos



    Other links
    http://peoplesworld.org/billionaires...ering-methods/
    Last edited by Ishtar; March 12th, 2013 at 11:55 PM. Reason: paragraphs

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vinchenz For This Useful Post:

    angelhaert (March 13th, 2013),Classical Homeopath (March 13th, 2013),gerri (March 13th, 2013),Ishtar (March 12th, 2013),Oriana (June 28th, 2013),Sirius (August 6th, 2013),Teji Sandhu (March 13th, 2013),Topaz (June 23rd, 2013)

  3. #2
    Forum owner Ishtar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,082
    Thanks
    4,202
    Thanked 8,742 Times in 3,364 Posts

    Default

    A fantastic and hard-hitting piece of solid journalism, Vince!

    You've covered every base with good sound undeniable evidence.

    I strongly recommend that anyone who has ever had any doubt about chemtrails to take the time to read this litany of easily independently verifiable documentary evidence, some of it from government sources.

    Chemtrails are no longer a matter of belief .. it's a matter of waking up to what's right in front of our faces.

    I just hope it's not too late.
    Last edited by Ishtar; March 13th, 2013 at 12:19 AM.
    Ishtar's Gate ~ Inter-disciplinary, inter-dimensional, deep research into the knowledge of our earliest ancestors.







  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Useful Post:

    Classical Homeopath (March 13th, 2013),gerri (March 13th, 2013),Sirius (August 6th, 2013),Vinchenz (March 13th, 2013)

  5. #3
    Forum Newbie Classical Homeopath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    1,848
    Thanked 238 Times in 116 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Wow Vince, that is a brilliant piece of work, well done and more power to you!
    Last edited by Ishtar; March 13th, 2013 at 01:10 PM.
    From above to below, from within to without. This is true healing

    Marie McLoughlin Rhom MARH
    marie.homeopath@talktalk.net

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Classical Homeopath For This Useful Post:

    gerri (March 13th, 2013),Teji Sandhu (March 13th, 2013),Vinchenz (March 13th, 2013)

  7. #4
    Forum Resident Teji Sandhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    485
    Thanked 249 Times in 121 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for making me aware of the difference between contrails and chemtrails, something I had not been aware of until reading these articles and looking up the terms. One problem to keep in mind is that just because something is on the internet, in visual images and on websites, does not authenticate or verify it. The list of websites noted appears to be almost all from the same source, and they are requesting monies or are in other ways subsidized. That already lends a credibility issue. While I did not watch all the YouTube videos supplied, the first several I saw seem to edge on being sensationalist, one-sided and amateur. In any case, I will keep an open mind and continue to try to learn more. Thanks again for trying to spotlight this issue, as it has been a topic on this forum often, and I am eager to see what further discussion will bring.
    In a slip / of time / and space.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teji Sandhu For This Useful Post:

    Caigwyn (April 2nd, 2013),Classical Homeopath (March 13th, 2013),gerri (March 13th, 2013)

  9. #5
    Forum Resident Teji Sandhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    485
    Thanked 249 Times in 121 Posts

    Default

    Whether we agree with them or not, these are the definitions and partial list of example quotations on contrail and chemtrail, as offered by the Oxford English Dictionary. (Note the first example quote for contrail was over 50 years before the first one for chemtrail.)
    Contrail
    A condensation trail, a vapour trail.
    Example quote:
    With no wind and intense cold, taxiing planes leave ice-crystal contrails behind them, just as Fortresses do at 30,000 feet over Germany. The Saturday Evening Post (U.S.) 1945
    Chemtrail
    In the context of various conspiracy theories: an aircraft's visible condensation trail, believed to contain chemical or biological agents released for sinister or covert purposes.
    Example quotes:
    What are the ‘chemtrails’? That is the term..coined to describe the strange contrails that many people have observed. They seem to be making people sick. Pantagraph (Bloomington, Illinois) 1997
    A vibrant community of conspiracy theorists is under the belief that geoengineering is already being deployed by governments by releasing so-called chemtrails in the sky. E. Kintisch Hack Planet 2010
    Last edited by Teji Sandhu; March 13th, 2013 at 08:22 AM.
    In a slip / of time / and space.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Teji Sandhu For This Useful Post:

    Classical Homeopath (March 13th, 2013)

  11. #6
    Forum owner Ishtar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,082
    Thanks
    4,202
    Thanked 8,742 Times in 3,364 Posts

    Default

    Teji, the world today seems to be divided into two camps (divide and rule?). Those who are unfortunate enough to be living under where chemtrails are being sprayed regularly, and those who think those people are a mad deluded bunch of tin foil hat-wearing Chicken Littles. I find myself in the former camp. Having lived in the latter camp for most of my life in Sevenoaks (part of the Home Counties where top civil servants and opinion formers live), when I moved to Glastonbury a few years ago I instantly noticed that there something very different going on in the skies and being carried out by unmarked planes.

    And so I'm really delighted that Vince has done such a fantastic job in pulling together all the evidence that's out there, and some of it from respected sources such as the Guardian and also the government's own papers including where government scientists are asking permission to do this work. The list of patents speaks for itself, as do the mainstream media reports of governments having done this before.

    But I'm afraid that in the absence of the authorities admitting that they're chemtrailing, and in fact, vehemently denying it, it's very difficult to find the sort of authoritative evidence for which I believe you're searching. Yes, the videos are amateur because we're reduced to ordinary people filming these chemtrails as they're being laid down over their heads. Having witnessed the same, I find these amateur videos highly credible... I only wish they didn't put the creepy music on them. It's unnecessary and it's that that puts most people off. But as you say, these people are amateurs and so don't know how to convince others like yourself that they are being sprayed with chemicals on a regular basis. They can't enlist the help of media professionals because, even if they could afford them, none of them will touch this issue with a bargepole.

    The websites asking for money are doing so because it is the only way to raise funding for the amount of scientific testing required to convince a court of law. I approached a water testing company around here, so that we could do a very simple rainwater test. Their fees were prohibitively expensive. At one point the employee I was talking to suddenly got interested in what we were doing, and offered to do it for for free. He said he had children and was concerned for their future, and so wanted to help. We agreed that he would send me the water testing kit. It never arrived. When I rang him, he didn't answer his phone. I left several messages and also emailed him. But he'd been leant on by then... and was obviously too frightened to even respond to say that he'd changed his mind. Given that people have been killed over this issue, I don't really blame him.

    No government grants are available to people doing the work of exposing chemtrails, and no politicians want to help. I can tell you many anecdotes of politicians at first offering to help, and then getting leant on from above and going silent.

    At the end of the day, it isn't the evidence that's lacking. It's the ability for most people to believe that their governments would allow and condone the spraying of these chemicals into the skies above the heads, and to lie about it. But I'm afraid that is what is happening in many parts of the world and it's that inability in most people to believe it's happening which is being relied upon by our governments, who are beholden to this cabal of people at the UN, to help them carry out these covert programmes.
    Last edited by Ishtar; March 13th, 2013 at 05:30 PM.
    Ishtar's Gate ~ Inter-disciplinary, inter-dimensional, deep research into the knowledge of our earliest ancestors.







  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Useful Post:

    Classical Homeopath (March 13th, 2013),gerri (March 13th, 2013),Teji Sandhu (March 13th, 2013),Vinchenz (March 13th, 2013)

  13. #7
    Administrator gerri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    557
    Thanks
    3,387
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 481 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Last year, when I started finding out about chemtrails, I found the mighty Ishtar and one lone voice on Facebook were talking about the subject. Now, there are forums all over the globe, so people are waking up to this. Like you say Ish, I only hope it's not too late...

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gerri For This Useful Post:

    Classical Homeopath (March 13th, 2013),Ishtar (March 13th, 2013),Vinchenz (March 13th, 2013)

  15. #8
    Administrator Vinchenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    1,273
    Thanked 717 Times in 306 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinchenz View Post
    Here is the testimony of a flight mechanic who wants to remain anonymous. Id like to hear feedback from other flight mechanics about the feasibility of this testimony.
    Does anyone have an opinion on the testimony of this flight mechanic?

  16. #9
    Forum owner Ishtar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,082
    Thanks
    4,202
    Thanked 8,742 Times in 3,364 Posts

    Default

    Vince, I have mixed feelings about it. It's obviously written by a professional writer who understands how to craft a journalistic article, which engages the reader. But that's not to say that it wasn't interviewed out of an aircraft mechanic as his story rings true.

    But then you have to ask yourself, why did someone go to the trouble and expense of bringing in a professional writer?

    Two reasons spring to mind.

    There is a force behind the chemtrails campaign, as there is behind the anti GM campaign, Occupy, etc etc which has its own agenda, and this agenda may not be ours. It may just be using the force of the rebellion for its own ends, and once they've achieved it, lock us all up in FEMA camps. I definitely think they would like to see disorder in the streets, to give them an excuse to bring in tougher policing methods.

    The other reason is that Disinfo R Us sometimes deliberately puts out false information that can be easily debunked, and when it is debunked, the baby gets thrown out with the bathwater and the whole campaign is discredited.

    So the short answer is, I don't know!
    Last edited by Ishtar; March 19th, 2013 at 11:05 AM.
    Ishtar's Gate ~ Inter-disciplinary, inter-dimensional, deep research into the knowledge of our earliest ancestors.







  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Useful Post:

    Classical Homeopath (March 19th, 2013),Vinchenz (March 19th, 2013)

  18. #10
    Forum owner Ishtar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,082
    Thanks
    4,202
    Thanked 8,742 Times in 3,364 Posts

    Default

    By the way everyone, Vince's article has just been published on Red Ice Creations. Well done!
    Ishtar's Gate ~ Inter-disciplinary, inter-dimensional, deep research into the knowledge of our earliest ancestors.







  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtar For This Useful Post:

    Vinchenz (March 19th, 2013)

  20. #11
    Administrator Vinchenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    1,273
    Thanked 717 Times in 306 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
    Vince, I have mixed feelings about it. It's obviously written by a professional writer who understands how to craft a journalistic article, which engages the reader. But that's not to say that it wasn't interviewed out of an aircraft mechanic as his story rings true.

    But then you have to ask yourself, why did someone go to the trouble and expense of bringing in a professional writer?

    Two reasons spring to mind.

    There is a force behind the chemtrails campaign, as there is behind the anti GM campaign, Occupy, etc etc which has its own agenda, and this agenda may not be ours. It may just be using the force of the rebellion for its own ends, and once they've achieved it, lock us all up in FEMA camps. I definitely think they would like to see disorder in the streets, to give them an excuse to bring in tougher policing methods.

    The other reason is that Disinfo R Us sometimes deliberately puts out false information that can be easily debunked, and when it is debunked, the baby gets thrown out with the bathwater and the whole campaign is discredited.

    So the short answer is, I don't know!
    Ish - I'd have to agree with you there, could be disinfo - that's why I want to hear from an actual aircraft engineer! If anybody knows one ask them to have a look and give us their opinion.
    One of the patents described how the metals are mixed into the fuel, which happens at the refinery. That would negate the need for a major logistical operation at the airports that involved commercial airlines are flying from. People who don't acknowledge the existence of Chemtrail programmes often point to that as a reason why it cannot be happening. They say that the size of the operation would be impossible to achieve secretly - its a lot easier to just add it to the fuel at the refinery!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Vinchenz For This Useful Post:

    Ishtar (March 19th, 2013)

  22. #12
    Forum owner Ishtar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,082
    Thanks
    4,202
    Thanked 8,742 Times in 3,364 Posts

    Default

    Well, Vince, hopefully your aircraft engineer will show up because I just did a quick Google on So You Don't Believe in Chemtrails and found that your article has gone viral, with at least a dozen high quality blog sites running it, such as Before It's News, Cosmic Gnostic and David Icke's website.

    On my blog alone, Hanging Gardens of Babylon, it's had 11,974 views, with more than 5,000 of those coming in from a link on Rense. It's also being discussed on UK Column.
    Last edited by Ishtar; March 19th, 2013 at 10:57 PM.
    Ishtar's Gate ~ Inter-disciplinary, inter-dimensional, deep research into the knowledge of our earliest ancestors.







  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Useful Post:

    Classical Homeopath (March 19th, 2013),gerri (March 19th, 2013),Vinchenz (March 20th, 2013)

  24. #13
    Forum Newbie magichead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    "But there is documentary evidence for the existence of chemtrails which is overwhelming and inescapably conclusive,"

    Hardly. The German video, for starters, is a hoax and the captions don't actually match what's being said on screen.

    Always use critical thinking! Don't believe everything you are being told. This applies to conspiracy theories even more!

  25. #14
    Forum Newbie magichead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Actually it's here. http://contrailscience.com/germans-a...y-used-duppel/

    Though I'm sure you'd be interested in reading/viewing other theories too about chemtrails wouldn't you? Being the open minded, critical , questioning thinkers that I'm sure you all are :-)

  26. #15
    Forum owner Ishtar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,082
    Thanks
    4,202
    Thanked 8,742 Times in 3,364 Posts

    Default

    magichead

    You're using quite a sarcastic tone here:

    Though I'm sure you'd be interested in reading/viewing other theories too about chemtrails wouldn't you? Being the open minded, critical , questioning thinkers that I'm sure you all are :-)
    If you wish to discuss this subject on here, please keep your tone respectful and attack the material, not the person. You might want to check out the Rules about ad hominem remarks before posting any further.

    The website you quote from has been deliberately set up to try to debunk chemtrails, so you can hardly expect people to treat your evidence as neutral.

    In his About Us, the guy who runs it pretends to be 'just some guy' ~ a pilot with no scientific background ~ and then it turns out he runs Metabunk org, custom set up to debunk any and every 'conspiracy theory' on the planet!
    Last edited by Ishtar; March 20th, 2013 at 09:02 PM.
    Ishtar's Gate ~ Inter-disciplinary, inter-dimensional, deep research into the knowledge of our earliest ancestors.







  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Useful Post:

    Classical Homeopath (March 20th, 2013),gerri (March 20th, 2013),Topaz (June 23rd, 2013),Vinchenz (March 20th, 2013)

  28. #16
    Administrator Vinchenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    1,273
    Thanked 717 Times in 306 Posts

    Default

    Just had a look at this website that has been set up to "debunk" - talk about the pot calling the kettle black

    Here is a good example of how these "debunkers" operate.

    "All the evidence for the lines being called "chemtrails" is very low quality containing easily debunked assertions.
    Few of the chemtrail promoters are responsive to any criticism. They censor skeptical public comments, and ban critics.
    Even though they get notified of gross errors in their claims, they ignore it.
    Some have financial motivation for maintaining the subject as a conundrum even when shown how they could obtain evidence for or aganst their claims."

    Characterised by sweeping generalisations that don't actually address any of the evidence, combined with an attacking tone on the messenger rather than addressing any evidence.

    Magichead - even if this German video does prove to be a mistranslation as you claim, which I will verify independently, what about the other evidence?

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vinchenz For This Useful Post:

    Classical Homeopath (March 21st, 2013),gerri (March 20th, 2013),Ishtar (March 20th, 2013)

  30. #17
    Forum owner Ishtar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,082
    Thanks
    4,202
    Thanked 8,742 Times in 3,364 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinchenz View Post
    Here is a good example of how these "debunkers" operate.

    "All the evidence for the lines being called "chemtrails" is very low quality containing easily debunked assertions.
    Strike one. Patently untrue. You have a pile of evidence there and some of it from mainstream media (aka "authoritative") sources. However, it is typical of the debunker to find one thing wrong and then insist that that debunks your whole argument. That's what I meant about that pilot's testimony, which you're still not sure about ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinchenz View Post
    "Few of the chemtrail promoters are responsive to any criticism. They censor skeptical public comments, and ban critics."
    Strike two: Nope. Nobody gets banned. We just ask that those that disagree make their points respectfully. If they don't, then they get banned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinchenz View Post
    "Even though they get notified of gross errors in their claims, they ignore it. "
    Strike three: Vince has said he'll check it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinchenz View Post
    "Some have financial motivation for maintaining the subject as a conundrum even when shown how they could obtain evidence for or aganst their claims."
    Strike four: Again, no.... and that's a full house. This is a free forum as magichead will know, having just freely registered.
    Last edited by Ishtar; March 20th, 2013 at 11:47 PM.
    Ishtar's Gate ~ Inter-disciplinary, inter-dimensional, deep research into the knowledge of our earliest ancestors.







  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Useful Post:

    Classical Homeopath (March 21st, 2013),Cognito (March 21st, 2013),Vinchenz (March 21st, 2013)

  32. #18
    Administrator Vinchenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    1,273
    Thanked 717 Times in 306 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post

    Strike three: Vince has said he'll check it out.
    I asked a friend who is German to review and let me know if there was a mistranslation. Here is her response:

    "I have seen the clip before. The translation is correct to 97%. THey do not use the term Chemtrail in the clip but "ghost clouds" and they use the term "Duebbels" for what the planes are spraying. It is a clip I would use to spread info on chemtrails, no doubt.
    They do cover everything we are concerned about."

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vinchenz For This Useful Post:

    Classical Homeopath (April 9th, 2013),Ishtar (April 4th, 2013)

  34. #19
    Administrator gerri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    557
    Thanks
    3,387
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 481 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    David Lim is a doctoral researcher at University of Reading. His interests are in load modelling, energy and environmental issues.
    He's put together a video for all you who are yet to be convinced about whose best interests are being looked after.


  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gerri For This Useful Post:

    Classical Homeopath (April 9th, 2013),Vinchenz (April 8th, 2013)

  36. #20
    Forum owner Ishtar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,082
    Thanks
    4,202
    Thanked 8,742 Times in 3,364 Posts

    Default

    It's difficult to get a firm figure on it, but at an estimate and counting up what we can, I'd say that more than 100,000 people have now read the article in this opening post, either on here, on my blog, on Red Ice, on David Icke, Rense, Before It's News, Godlike Productions....etc etc. It may even be more than that. It's still the article on my blog that gets the most views every single day, months after we first published it, and more than 2,000 people have shared it from there to Facebook. It went through the internet like a bullet through butter. That's one they can't stop!

    So well done, Vince! Good job!
    Ishtar's Gate ~ Inter-disciplinary, inter-dimensional, deep research into the knowledge of our earliest ancestors.







  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Useful Post:

    Topaz (June 23rd, 2013),Vinchenz (June 23rd, 2013)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •