Thread: The Enchantment of the Olympics

Forum owner Ishtar Babilu Dingir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,610 Times in 3,341 Posts

Default The Enchantment of the Olympics

There has been much ado on the conspiracy websites about a possible false flag attack on the Olympic stadium, which is mainly being fed by the usual suspects of unattributed blogs, anonymous whistleblowers and channeling. Obviously, there are people that would like us to believe that there’s going to be an attack. But I think they’re the same people who told us about the evil Illuminati who eat babies for breakfast, just to hear them squeal.

I’ve flip-flopped back and forth on this issue several times in the last few weeks because the fog of the psy-ops war is very dense and also because I have the same tendency as many and that is to attribute to conspiracy that which is much more likely to be due to incompetence.

On hearing Ben Fellows on Red Ice Creations radio, an undercover film-maker that infiltrated G4S, I became convinced that ‘something is going to happen’. But on further reflection, and talking to people who work within security, it seems that the level of incompetence that was on display was normal (unfortunately) for any kind of so-called security outfit and that the most that the organisers of the Olympics could be accused of is preparing for the worst, but there’s no evidence of them instigating anything.

The other reason that I’m doubtful about a false flag atrocity is because the main plank of the argument is based around occult symbols being evident. Just the fact that occult symbols are being used is enough to convince some that evil doings are afoot. But 'occult' just means 'hidden'. And symbols in themselves are neither good or bad. For instance, the Indians and Tibetans honour the swastika for ‘good luck’. Hitler stole this symbol from them because he believed it belonged the original Aryans, who, he had been convinced, were the ancestors of all fair haired, blue eyed Right Stuff Germans.

So good guys and bad guys can use symbols ~ and their use only causes fear in those not schooled about them and their use. Yes, a pyramid structure is used to amass power which is siphoned up to the top. But how the power is used is in the intentions of the user. Rather like a vegetable knife, you can use it to chop vegetables or you can use it to stab someone. That doesn't make cooking vegetable curry an evil activity.

Much of the fear about symbols comes from our Christian upbringing, which has taught us to think the worse of anyone using any kind of enchantment or magic. Even if, like me, you rejected Christianity at the age of 10, the teachings run deep in our subconscious minds and they are not so easily jettisoned without doing some shamanic work on oneself. We have been taught to fear magic by Christianity. This is like fearing vegetable curry.

So all of this a bit of preamble to explain an aspect of the enchantment of the Olympics which, according to research and experience, is likely to be good thing, and it is to do with the Enchantment of London which was put into place long before even the Templars came into these lands, in the days of the Druids.

The Olympics is always held on the same dates, beginning 27th July, and it coincides with the time that the ancient Celts (and Gauls) would call Lughnasa ~ the festival it which they honoured their sun god, Lugh/Lug/Lud. Known as Lugh in Ireland, he was Lud in England of which the main capital city, before the Romans, was known as Lud’s Town, now London.

His river is the river Lugh, renamed by the Romans as the river Lea, and it flows down from its source at Lugh’s Town (Luton) into the Lea Valley and then just before Temple Mills, it loops round to surround the whole of the Olympic Park like a moat.

The spring of the river Lugh/Lea is actually within an earthwork enclosure known as Waulud’s Bank and is a landmark along the Michael ley line.

Lugh/Lug/Lud is one of the guardians of the sacred city of London, the other being the unicorn, and both can be seen like huge landscape giants ~ Lugh as the male kingly sun god Lion (Llew means ‘lion’ in Welsh) guarding London to the east, and the Unicorn as the intuitive female moon goddess guarding the west. It’s difficult to make out their bodies now that the Greater London has become so built up, but their heads and forelegs are quite distinct. Also Lugh the lion is wearing a crown, just as he appears in the coat of arms for Great Britain.

Unicorn in the west
    unicorn027.jpg

Lion in the east
    lion028.jpg

Crown of the lion
    lionandcrown029.jpg

Chris Street has written about this in the chapter entitled Guardians of the Sacred City in the book Legendary London and the Spirit of Place which is edited by Anthony Thorley.

“The head, back and man of the Lion is defined by various features, including the A113 road from Passingford Bridge and Chigwell to Woodford. Meandering alongside it virtually all the way is the river Roding, adding a curly mane. The Lion’s face follows the B175 road from Passingford Bridge through Stapleford Abbots to Romford.

“The eye is in the area of Battles Hall and St Mary’s Stapleford. The Lion’s mouth is in the area of Havering at Bower, and its chest is the A112 through Chadwell Heath. The paws rest comfortably in Dagenham defined by parts of the A125 and A111.

"The kingly stature of the lion is emphasised by the surprising fact that some of the old paths, tracks and boundary lines above its head can actually be linked up in the shape of very regal crown, remarkably similar to the one on the real crest.”

(There is more about Lugh/Lug/Lud in Wizard Paradox's post The Eye of the Bull)

Is it just coincidence that the Lion and the Unicorn can be made out so clearly in the land around the London? According to Chris Street, no, because the images form a meaningful part of a remarkable discovery known as the London Earthstars Matrix.

This London Earthstars Matrix is also emblazoned on the London landscape but in a different way to the Lion and the Unicorn ~ yet all three are fundamentally connected.

The Earthstars of London refer to a ground-breaking piece of work which has discovered that the sacred sites of London are not distributed at random. They connect in a vast and complex geometric pattern or matrix which includes many old parish churches and sacred hills as well as more famous places such as Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, Southwark Cathedral and the Tower of London.

Anthony Thorley says it's evident from earlier drafts of his plans that he never got to use that Christopher Wren knew of the Earthstars Matrix when he was given the commission to rebuild the sacred sites of London after the Great Fire. Anthony has devoted a whole chapter to this subject, Sir Christopher Wren's Secret London in his book Legendary London and the Spirit of Place.

In all, the Earthstars Matrix comprises nineteen designs, most pentagrams, hexagrams, circles and triangles.None of them are separate, Each connect to the whole. Chris Street says that is a recognisable temple ground plan, but on a vast scale and covering more than four hundred square miles of Greater London.

And this giant sacred but hidden temple is protected on both sides by the Holy Protector Guardians of Great Britain, the Lion and the Unicorn, as shown on the Coat of Arms for Great Britain. What's interesting, though, and I know it's bound to set the conspiracy theorists off again, is that it is only shown the right way round, to reflect how it appears in the landscape around London, when it's shown in Scotland.

Coat of arms when shown in Britain
    Coat of arms.jpg

Coat of arms when shown in Scotland
    Coat of arms.jpg

Legendary London and the Spirit of Place: New Light on the Great Changes of Our Times

Available from Amazon
    Last edited by Ishtar Babilu Dingir; July 23rd, 2012 at 11:06 AM.
    Ishtar's Gate forum is now closed. If you'd like to follow my writings, I have a blog: Crystallising the Dreaming Time.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Caigwyn (June 8th, 2013),claire (July 22nd, 2012),Jaguarwoman (July 26th, 2012),Midnight Rambler (July 28th, 2012),Shamanka (July 22nd, 2012),the_PendleWitch (August 19th, 2012),wizard_paradox (July 23rd, 2012)

gerri

Yesterday I saw a man with a big lion and unicorn tattooed on his leg. (Quite beautiful but a bit creepy as there are some National Front people around here).So, I've joined the Dreams and Dreaming group just to align my star with you out there.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gerri For This Useful Post:

Ishtar Babilu Dingir (July 22nd, 2012),Jaguarwoman (July 26th, 2012),Shamanka (July 22nd, 2012)

Thanks

I get the concept of The Land having signs connections matrices of importance upon it.

I could consider the Nazca lines as an obvious sign that can only be views from the air. I also hear that recently discovered geometric structures that can be seen again only from the air are to be found across Arabia.

This however using the map to produce the Lion and The Unicorn; I cannot at the moment buy.

I can find numerous shapes by way of my imagination in any map and high light them.

What age is London? circa AD 43

The Union of The Crowns was March 1603

The lion and the unicorn
    Were fighting for the crown
    The lion beat the unicorn
    All around the town.
    Some gave them white bread,
    And some gave them brown;
    Some gave them plum cake
    and drummed them out of town.

And when he had beat him out,
    He beat him in again;
    He beat him three times over,
    His power to maintain

I do like Lewis Carroll's take of The Lion and the Unicorn within Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There

The Original Scottish Coat of Arms

Scotland.JPG
    Last edited by wizard_paradox; July 23rd, 2012 at 07:52 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wizard_paradox For This Useful Post:

Ishtar Babilu Dingir (July 23rd, 2012),Jaguarwoman (July 26th, 2012)

Thanks

I totally sympathise, Wizard. When someone first showed me the Glastonbury Zodiac, I thought they were totally bonkers. But it's more than the actual shapes. It's the place names too, that at least give away that those who went before us also knew.

For instance, the Welsh Llew is Lion, and the river Lu or Lea runs along the back of this landscape lion. Also, did you notice this from the description of the ROyal Lion in the opening post?

Meandering alongside it virtually all the way is the river ROding, adding a curly mane. The Lion’s face follows the B175 road from Passingford Bridge through Stapleford Abbots to ROmford.
    Plus I hear that there are lots of Red Lion pubs along its silhouette.

Again, the horn of the Unicorn is exactly at a place called Horn Hill.

Interestingly, and I'm copying this from the book...

"Two of the most important ley alignments in the capital pass through the Earthstars' Lion and Unicorn ....

"Running through the Lion is a royal ley line which combines a solar energy path aligned to midsummer sunrise ...

"It is also known as the Coronation line which runs through the King's Stone at Kingston-upon-Thames (where seven Saxon kings were crowned), St Paul's Cathedral and Westminster Abbey were monarchs have also been crowned..

"The unicorn has an appropriate alignment of churches linked to the divine feminine. Most of its churches are dedicated to Mary, who is often depicted standing on a crescent moon, as the Christian version of the virgin moon goddess archetype.

"And at the heart of the Unicorn is Harrow-on-the-Hill, where the St Mary the Virgin church is at the centre of an extraordinary pentragram of sacred leys and holy hills all radiating at a perfect 72 degrees."
    Last edited by Ishtar Babilu Dingir; July 24th, 2012 at 12:20 AM.
    Ishtar's Gate forum is now closed. If you'd like to follow my writings, I have a blog: Crystallising the Dreaming Time.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Jaguarwoman (July 26th, 2012),wizard_paradox (July 24th, 2012)

Thanks

Thanks that makes it a bit easier, when you mention an Earth Star what is the take on that?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wizard_paradox For This Useful Post:

Ishtar Babilu Dingir (July 24th, 2012),Jaguarwoman (July 26th, 2012)

Thanks

The Earthstars are the geometric plan underlaying London's sacred sites, and they were discovered by Chris Street. Here's a synopsis of his book on the subject:

London’s most ancient sacred sites are not scattered about the capital at random. On the contrary, their locations define a precise pattern of perfect pentagrams, hexagrams. circles and stars.

By no stretch of the imagination is this a chance formation. Every single individual pattern interconnects with the rest to form a vast and beautiful network linking sacred sites around the whole of greater London.

To add the enigma, the basis of the design is a mandala, a symbolic representation of the structure of the universe.

In this case, however the representation is surprisingly accurate. Its proportions can be shown to incorporate the correct proportional relationships of various planetary bodies, in particular the Earth and the Moon.

It is also an ancient temple groundplan and the very same pattern upon which the megaliths of Stonehenge were laid out more than three thousand years ago.

The scale, of course, is much larger than Stonehenge. London’s Earthstar temple covers over 400 square miles and its principle alignments extend to link up with ancient sacred sites the length and breadth of the land.

It also has proven connections to John Michell’s New Jerusalem geometry.

Although many of the sites that define the Earthstars pattens are marked by mankind’s additions to the landscape, their successive use as sacred sites throughout the centuries suggests they were clearly regarded as natural places of power by our predecessors.

The nature of the sites and their connections is of immense significanse to those interested in sacred geometry, spirit of place, leys, Earth energies and associated subjects, but of particular importance to those interested in understanding our spiritual relationship to the Earth.

This book brings a new perspective to the nature and purpose of the Earth’s sacred sites, the forces which work through them and humanity’s connections to them via our psycho-spiritual dimensions.

Read more here.
    Last edited by Ishtar Babilu Dingir; July 24th, 2012 at 12:18 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Jaguarwoman (July 26th, 2012),wizard_paradox (July 24th, 2012)

Thanks

OK here is one of my stupid insights - the Earth as we know when viewed from space has a lattice structure. A crystal.

We are sybionically connected to our environment. The Nature of Earth and in turn she is the crystal that receives the energies of the cosmos via the sun and the moon.

We as humans build things we leave our marks on the environment. We either do this knowingly for good or ill via a conscious manifestation of thought. Or we do it unconsciously....

Going deeper.

Our collective unconscious mind receives the messages of the cosmos as above and perhaps more often than not as we are in effect building upon a crystal that follows a particular ratio and vibration we end up over time creating matrices upon the surface which are a reflection of the information processed from the cosmos via the consciousness of the earth. That is in some way a theory as to why patterns shapes etc are formed.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wizard_paradox For This Useful Post:

Ishtar Babilu Dingir (July 24th, 2012),Jaguarwoman (July 26th, 2012)

Thanks

I was told that the rampant lion represents the personality/ego, that wears the crown, the unicorn represents spirituality chained, the horn represents the third eye. Pretty good symbol for the British Empire.
    The Unicorn is also the true occult symbol for Capricorn, which represents initiation.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Norman For This Useful Post:

Ishtar Babilu Dingir (July 24th, 2012),Jaguarwoman (July 26th, 2012),Mike Williams (July 25th, 2012),wizard_paradox (July 24th, 2012)