Thread: THRIVE THE MOVIE is now free

Forum owner Ishtar Babilu Dingir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,610 Times in 3,341 Posts

Default THRIVE THE MOVIE is now free

The movie by Foster Gamble, Thrive, is now being made free to everyone, worldwide, as part of the Disclosure Project. It is fascinating on many levels, not least for its explanation of the toroidal shape of the self-organising principle of the universe (already written about on here as the Anu) which is made up of the 64 pyramidial tetrahedron, a number so visible in sacred geometrical structures, art and myth going back at least 5,000 years.

They're saying that the implications for this understanding of the nature of the universe is free energy. The movie explains how Nikola Tesla knew this, and was on the verge of making free energy available for the world, when J P Morgan, who had invested heavily in copper cable wires to transport electricity, withdrew Tesla's funding and closed down his lab.

(But please read Spacecase's comments about the creation of free energy below this post before watching the movie.)

There's a lot more to Thrive, though, than its claim that we'll all soon be able to access free energy and if you haven't seen it, I seriously recommend you put aside the time to watch it, as they've made realisations ~ which took me 30-plus years to learn and comprehend ~ cognitively achievable to all in just over two hours. It's a brilliant piece of work.

My only slight beef is that they've attributed the advanced technological knowledge of thousands of years ago to 'ancient astronauts' or ETs. But that's just because Foster Gamble and Nassim Haremein don't understand that our ancestors were shamanic and thus were capable of gaining interdimensional guidance from Beings who didn't need to come here on rockets to teach.

We are only just catching up today with what our ancestors already knew because of 2,000 years of Christianity and then Western material science which effectively blocked the gateway to the gods. However, we're opening it again now!

Enjoy!

Last edited by Ishtar Babilu Dingir; April 8th, 2012 at 09:06 AM.
    Ishtar's Gate forum is now closed.

I have a new book out now, available on Amazon:
    The Sacred Sex Rites of Ishtar: Shamanic sexual healing and sex magic.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Cognito (April 7th, 2012)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I just got done watching it,
    the music especially n the first part of it is very annoying,
    it is trying to play on your emotions,
    I find it draining when someone is trying to manipulate me (even if it is for a good cause)
    they have music that builds tension in the first part and when they talk of problems there is not much music at all, and music that releases tension during the solution section
    (I think that all slick marketing people should be in hell by the way, so I am bias in that way)

I have built several of the free energy devices he talks of, and they don't work.
    the symbols he fund are showing atomic structure and crystal structure,
    they are not a map to free energy
    the entire thing is filled with deception and wrong ideas (it is good manipulative vernacular logic and not many people pull this off well)

if they cut the first 1/3 of this movie out it may have hope of waking people up,
    but as it I think it has little hope,
    I way this because the science people I know (personally and not on the web) will hate this movement and will rebel from it's conclusion, and the regular people will have some sort of "magic thinking" aliens and free energy will save us view,
    and we have to save ourselves, nothing is going to do it for us.

I totally agree with the solution being personal sovereignty
    but they logic they use to get there is a mess

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spacecase0 For This Useful Post:

annieo11 (April 9th, 2012),Cognito (April 8th, 2012),Ishtar Babilu Dingir (April 8th, 2012)

Thanks

Thanks Space, I'm so glad you watched it and gave your considered opinion because you are one of the few people who has actually been working for years in this field of 'free energy' and have actually tested this stuff... and so if you say it doesn't work, I totally accept it doesn't work.

I was aware of the slick production values but I thought that the means justified the end. I asked myself, how else can one get over to people who are asleep that they need to wake up in the gentlest way possible, and in a way where the information is honed sufficiently not to put them into overload and into psychological crisis? The masses need slick production values if they are going to listen.

I was heartened at the end because, although there was an earlier section on UFOs, they do end up concluding that humanity has it within itself to meet and solve these problems head on, which is tremendously self-empowering.

However, if the message about free energy was wrong, that's a different matter... there's only one answer ~ Gamble and Haramein need to come up with one of these free energy devices and demonstrate that it works before we listen to them any further.

If this movie is flawed, Space, you and your friends will need to get your message across quite strongly because now that Thrive the movie is more freely available, I think it's going to make a huge impact on the masses who, like me, have no way of knowing whether the knowledge is available to create free energy.
    Last edited by Ishtar Babilu Dingir; April 8th, 2012 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I am not saying that free energy is not out there,
    but the devices they talked about are not...

when they found oil it was free energy, it just came out of the ground,
    and it is still very cheep when you look at the amount of work it is capable of,
    one gallon of fuel is about 1 week of labor for a person to do the same task
    even if someone invents another free energy, it is still going to cost something to build the devices,
    the mines and production areas will still have control over us...
    and if it works think about what we will do with it,
    just look at what we did with the oil that the earth gives us for free

the real plan here needs to be to stop wasting all the energy we can manage to find
    but that takes lifestyle change and that is what everyone fears the most.
    can you imagine people actually making real changes ?
    think about what would happen if people started to make sustainable towns that are self sufficient,
    to most people this is not even imaginable...
    but the people with the land (money) to do this don't need to bother doing it,
    it is only the people without resources that even want to try,
    and it is blocked by elite for good reason
    I figure our only real hope is to change lifestyle and either have most people do it,
    or wait for a major disruption in civilization and just rebuild that way

cold fusion has the most potential of any of things I have seen,
    people have reproduced it.
    it is just tricky to get it to keep working due to the crystal structure of the nickel getting messed up easy
    home depot bought the patent from the guy that figured it out
    my point is that no matter what you do, energy "free" or not, you will be paying someone for it.

as to the production value of the movie needing to be that way to wake up the masses...
    that may be very true, but it also alienates the smart but compartmentalized people (most science types)
    and I don't like seeing people getting forced to choose what side to be a pawn for with no option to think for themselves

so I guess what I am saying is that overall I liked the movie, but the implantation bugged me quite a bit.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spacecase0 For This Useful Post:

Cognito (April 8th, 2012),Ishtar Babilu Dingir (April 8th, 2012),Vinchenz (April 7th, 2013)

Thanks

cold fusion has the most potential of any of things I have seen,
    people have reproduced it.
    it is just tricky to get it to keep working due to the crystal structure of the nickel getting messed up easy
    The above is true and there are other elements being pursued that may bring the process more stability than nickel. However, any free process will be patented and have production overhead associated with it, thereby adding cost. There are other, unlimited free sources of energy such as the sun (solar) and geothermal that drive electricity. It's only the processing and distribution that make them expensive. However, both are clean technologies that are here to stay. Wind and tidal surge turbines just appear to be too capital intensive.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cognito For This Useful Post:

Ishtar Babilu Dingir (April 8th, 2012)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

one of my favorite energy solutions is to grow duckweed and dry the collected plant mater and use it like coal.
    you can own all parts of the process
    http://pacificdomes.com/bioenergy_domes.html
    and news story on it
    http://www.oregonlive.com/business/i..._uses_f_1.html

11. The Following User Says Thank You to spacecase0 For This Useful Post:

Ishtar Babilu Dingir (April 8th, 2012)

Thanks

I now realise that I inferred from the movie that they already had free energy cracked (maybe I was meant to infer it, I don't know?) but on further thought and analysis, they were just saying that if we got the global elite out of of power, then the global elite would no longer be able to kill and.or otherwise seriously inconvenience those with brilliant ideas about how to produce free energy or cheaper energy.

As it seems to be fact that J P Morgan burned down Tesla's laboratory and put him out of business when Tesla was close to making such a discovery ....plus there are other more recent examples.... then that seems to make good sense to me. And then if you did away with oil and other fossil fuels, you would automatically cancel, at the same time, 99 per cent of wars ... well, until we get to water wars, not so long on the horizon apparently.

So all in all... isn't this a 'good thing'?

I had a look at the Thrive website and there is a page called New Energy Technology which I found, as a complete numpty to the subject, quite useful. Space and Cogs (and probably anyone else, would be able to get far more sense from it).

However, their ideas about toroidal power comes from eye-witness accounts of UFOs, so that turned me straight off.... unless, those "UFOs" were actually very advanced technology already invented but hidden, so far, from public view... and they do seem to trade a lot on this idea.... that 'free energy' has already been discovered by the powers-that-be.

And if PTB had already got it, they wouldn't want us to know about because then they'd have less to control us with .... so QED, but maybe that's vernacular logic (although I'm not sure what vernacular logic is either, so I could have fallen victim to it. )

But there is also a very interesting list of free energy devices and inventors that have been suppressed by the PTB.

Here are some collections of stories of suppression of the types of devices that could restore our atmosphere and our economy.

History of Free Energy Suppression

http://www.rense.com/general72/oinvent.htm

Suppressed Energy

http://suppressedenergy.com/mainsite/johnhutchison.html

Tom Bearden describes suppression of free energy
    http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/021109.htm

Gene Mallove, the Harvard and MIT trained scientist
    who edited Infinite Energy Magazine, was about to appear with David Wilcock on Coast to
    Coast, the nation’s largest radio show, to announce a breakthrough in free energy. The day before, he was mysteriously bludgeoned to death.
    http://www.wanttoknow.info/eugenemallove

Before this happened he had written an open letter to the world about the importance of the coming energy revolution:
    Eugene Mallove's Open Letter to the World
    http://www.pureenergysystems.com/obituaries/2004/EugeneMallove/LastMessage040513/

One Congresswoman had the courage to step up in favor of New Energy:
    Action to Declassify Secret Energy Patents – Congresswoman Shelley Berkley
    http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/feb2/vesprman.htm

So I just have one question: if the discovery of 'free energy' or 'cheaper energy' is not possible, or an idealistic and unrealistic pipe dream, why have the PTB gone to such efforts to suppress all research into it?
    Last edited by Ishtar Babilu Dingir; April 8th, 2012 at 08:57 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

tree (April 11th, 2012)

Thanks

Default There is no free lunch . . . .

Here's a fairly typical energy use calculation for the modern-tech individual:

By A FROM O | Published: JUNE 1, 2010
    The US consumes 100 quadrillion BTUs of energy each year[1], that is:
    100,000,000,000,000,000 BTU
    Because a BTU is 0.252 kilo-calories (kcal) or “small calories” or “food calories” [2], the total US energy consumption is:
    25,200,000,000,000,000 kcals
    Considering there are 365.24 days in the average year (typically the 0.242 is replaced with a leap year every fourth year) [3], the daily energy consumption of the US in kcals is:
    68,995,315,135,964.99 kcal per day
    Because the current US population is 310,000,000 people [4], the daily consumption of energy, per person, is:
    222,565.53 kcal per person per day
    or, because there are 1,440 minutes (24 hours with 60 minutes, each) in a day:
    154.56 kcal per minute per person.
    That means the average American uses 100 times their dietary requirement of energy (2,000 kcals or “food calories”) every day to keep the lights on, the wheels turning and the power flowing.

What most people don't manage to relate this to is the economic food chain it creates. Put simply, if you create an insatiable demand for energy and ever more energy as demonstrated by the last few hundred years of machine driven society - the "food" chain - and then become the apex predator (the 1%, the banks, etc.) of that food chain, then you have just what we are looking at today.

That, and the Tragedy of the Commons, otherwise known as the privatization of previously communally shared resources.

As the extreme majority of us are the plankton (the 99%) that support the sharks (the 1%) in this ocean of energy use; it behooves the sharks to keep the plankton convinced beyond any doubt that they not only need to use all that energy daily, but that they deserve the use of all that energy. Thus the ocean of advertising that suffuses our lives 24/7/365.

The king-hell con job in all this, of course, is our conviction that we gotta have and use all that energy to live a respectable life.

All the energy in the Universe is free. How we have chosen to manipulate the use of it is another matter.

wódr̥

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wódr̥ For This Useful Post:

Ishtar Babilu Dingir (April 8th, 2012),spacecase0 (April 8th, 2012)

Thanks

wodr, that's all good food for thought .... however ...

Speaking as one who used to grind my own wheat to make my own bread in an Aga that was fuelled by the wooden logs I'd chopped for it, I have to tell you... I don't want to go back to those days. And I am more liberated in my thinking than most ... Now Thrive is going to be freely available to the masses, most of those definitely will not want to 'go back to the stone age' which is how they will describe it.

If you're going to take it down to those two choices,

1. stone age
    2. carrying on as we are, reliant on fossil fuels

I know which way most people will vote.

What most people want is simple: they want to be able to keep warm in the winter, have enough food in their bellies and have a roof over their heads. There are old people throwing themselves out of top floor windows in Greece and Italy right now because they're not going to be afforded those most basics of life, even though they have worked hard all their lives. Thousands of old people die every winter of hypothermia because they can't afford to put the heating on.

We have to be realistic...

We would all be a lot better off if our economies were not based on money that is printed as debt, and if our governments didn't take us to war on the slightest whim or pretence. (By the way, do you notice how the sabre-rattling towards Iran has died down now that Germany is leaning towards Russia and China for economic support?).

And so having 'free energy' or 'cheap energy' would take away one of the main reasons for going to war. Maybe then more old people could get through the winters ...

Not a bad thing, surely?
    Last edited by Ishtar Babilu Dingir; April 8th, 2012 at 10:44 PM.

Thanks

By the way, do you notice how the sabre-rattling towards Iran has died down now that Germany is leaning towards Russia and China for economic support?
    Ah, a political aside! This new relationship has been burgeoning for half a decade. Germany needs Russian energy and Russia needs German technology. Unfortunately, Poland sits in the middle of them and is scrambling to enter defensive arrangements to prevent being overrun ... again.

Back to the thread ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cognito For This Useful Post:

Ishtar Babilu Dingir (April 9th, 2012)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

at some point it will come back to one simple idea,
    any one that exits the system will be crushed fast,
    it is why hitler preemptively attacked the rest of the world (I guess he was less bright than he thought)
    and why libia was taken out so fast
    we are all economically enslaved and all that point that out are crushed

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spacecase0 For This Useful Post:

Cognito (April 9th, 2012),Ishtar Babilu Dingir (April 9th, 2012)

Thanks

any one that exits the system will be crushed fast
    We have many examples of this today ... rogue nations are demonised by top predators in the press in order to convince their populations that they represent a threat to peace and security. It's a great way to justify sending soldiers into those nations to kill and be killed. Think Iran, North Korea, Iraq (RIP), Afghanistan (RIP), or my favourite threat the U.S. national security ... Grenada (RIP). Non-conformists are first shunned and, given enough 'bad behaviour' extirpated.

"Same as it ever was!"

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cognito For This Useful Post:

Ishtar Babilu Dingir (April 9th, 2012)