Thread: This is for the Brits ~ you'd have to live here to get this

Forum owner Ishtar Babilu Dingir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,610 Times in 3,341 Posts

Default This is for the Brits ~ you'd have to live here to get this

Last edited by Ishtar Babilu Dingir; March 30th, 2012 at 10:51 AM.
    Ishtar's Gate forum is now closed. If you'd like to follow my writings, I have a blog: Crystallising the Dreaming Time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Caigwyn (June 23rd, 2012)

Thanks

Oh, that was funny. I don't live there but I can assure you the exact same things are happening on this side of the pond. We are all being screwn. These are interesting times, no doubt about it. And no real reason for it either, other than outrageous greed. We just have to keep speaking up, and trying to get people's attention by posting things like this. Humour is a great weapon. Thanks for sharing that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermite For This Useful Post:

Ishtar Babilu Dingir (March 31st, 2012)

Forum owner Ishtar Babilu Dingir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,610 Times in 3,341 Posts

Glad it resonated with you too, Hermite! Or should I say, I'm sorry it resonated with you too? Actually, I think we're just a bunch of whinging Poms over here.... nothing too terrible has happened here, compared to America... it's just a bit uncomfortable.

Hopefully you've seen, by now, David Wilcock's interview with Drake, about mass arrests being imminent in America? I know ... I know... Fulford's been saying it for ages. But somehow this interview has a ring of imminency about it ... or is it just wishful thinking?

It's anyway.
    Ishtar's Gate forum is now closed. If you'd like to follow my writings, I have a blog: Crystallising the Dreaming Time.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Cognito (April 2nd, 2012),Hermite (March 31st, 2012)