Thread: Aboriginal Songlines

Thanks

Default Aboriginal Songlines

Hi, all! Space invited me to join, and I've visited before. Awesome site! I really shouldn't join another site, since (as everyone else) my time is limited, but.....Dragon Lines....who can pass that up?!

Anyway, most of you have probably already heard of the Aboriginal "songlines" of Australia. How the people there had these pathways that existed because they sang them into existence, hence they were never lost because the songlines were the ways they traveled.

I'm probably explaining it very poorly, but it reminds me so much of the leylines, which fascinate me. A way to get from point A to point B, which seem invisible to most people, but to those who are aware of their existence they are as real and clear as a highway.

Thanks for the site, all. I will probably mostly lurk, but I love reading about this stuff, about which so many of you are so knowledgeable.

I have done fairly extensive research into the Unicorn Tapestries; although, there really is no end to it and it's a dark and murky place, once the travel has started. I love reading about obscure subjects. Thanks!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mtlouie For This Useful Post:

annieo11 (March 21st, 2012),Ishtar Babilu Dingir (March 17th, 2012)