Thread: The Anunnaki and the Fear of the Bogey-man

Forum owner Ishtar Babilu Dingir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,610 Times in 3,341 Posts

Default The Anunnaki and the Fear of the Bogey-man

It's my belief that all the talk on the internet about the imminent return of the Anunnaki is just so much psy-ops disinformation and twisting of mythology in order to create fear and control in the general population.

They are (deliberately) misconstruing the stories on the Sumerian clay tablets to create a nightmare scenario, and even their focus on Babylon being the font of all evil is trading on the ignorance about the fact that the stories about the Old Ones are not confined to Mespotamia. Many ancient mythologies from all over the world attribute the learning about agriculture, weaving, smithery etc. to other spiritual beings who were benevolent and wise.

Even today, indigenous peoples, like the Hopi and the Dogon, recount very similar creation stories about the “star peoples”, who came down from the heavens to teach them all they knew. But they are talking about the intradimensional entities known to the shamans of those times. They are not talking about extra--terrestrial astronauts who may come or once came, because the intra-dimensional spirits have always been with us. It's us that 'went away', in that we've been conditioned by religion and science not to see them.

It was the senior Freemason Zecharia Stitchin who began the disinformation campaign about the Anunnaki and the 3,600 year old cycle of the Planet Nibiru, and others are just carrying on with his work today.

But to understand who the Anunnaki were, we have to understand where the name comes from. It means 'children of Anu', and Anu was God. However, the Sumerians were wiser than we've been taught to be over the past 2,000 years or so, and so to them 'God' wasn't a viscious, jealous, vengeful Old Man in the Sky. The Sumerians didn't separate spirituality and science, and so it's only today that our quantum physicists at the Hadron Collider are beginning to catch up with this ancient vision of God. This means we're going full circle into seeing God again as the fundamental, intelligent self-organising principle that exists at the heart of the creative vortex: the God Particle or Higgs Boson.

Anu (Sanskrit) As a noun, an atom of matter; as an adjective, atomic, fine, minute. A title of Brahma, conceived as both infinitesimal and universal, thus pointing to the pantheistic character of divinity. Hence, every anu is “a centre of potential vitality, with latent intelligence in it” (SD 1:567; cf FSO 273-5, 431). In the Bhagavad-Gita (8:9) Arjuna is enjoined to meditate on the “seer,” i.e., the enlightened, omniscient One, who is “more atomic than the atom” (anor aniyamsam) and yet “the supporter of all” (cf VP 1:2, 5:1; ChU 3:14, 3-4, Katha 2:20, MU 3:1.

Anu (Chaldean) Supreme god of the Babylonian pantheon, king of angels and spirits, ruler of destiny, lord of the city of Erech or Uruk — later Ur. One of the loftiest of Babylonian divinities, part of a trinity with Enlil and Ea, he was especially the god of heaven, creator of star spirits and of the demons of cold, rain, and darkness. His consort Antum or Anatum was mother of the gods. Anu was the concealed deity; in the Chaldean account of Genesis, he is the passive deity, however, “the primordial chaos, the god time and world at once, chronos, and kosmos, the uncreated matter issued from the one and fundamental principle of all things” (IU 2:423).

Anu was also the ‘god word’ in Egypt where many priests were named Anu or Anubis, and the city of Heliopolis (renamed as the City of the Sun by the Greeks) was originally named Anu.

For those who prefer videos, there is a good one here about shamanism and the self-organising principle of the Anu.
    From this, you will see the Anu takes the shape of two vortexes, one upon the other and also known as the double vortex, or ascending and descending dragons. It is also represented by the double pyramid:

Here is how its double vortical magnetic field supports the Earth.

In this diagram, you can see how the energy of the double vortex flows in and out, and it forms a doughnut-like shape around its middle, known as a torus.

I’m sure Zecharia Sitchin was an intelligent man, and so he would have known that nowhere in the Sumerian texts is Nibiru referred to as a planet, but as an Earthly city. Nibiru is mentioned many times throughout the cuneiform clay tablets as a very important city because it housed a sacred shrine to Anu, the “God Particle”.

There is also nothing in the Sumerian texts about rockets, other planets or an evil race of Anunnaki who come from outer Space.

The Biblical story about the Judaic equivalent, the Nephilim, often gets quoted as proof that they came to the Earth and made love with the “daughters of man”. But this is a metaphor for how Spirit combines with matter ~ another term for electromagnetic energy. In ancient myths, Spirit is usually depicted as the male principle and Matter (mater, maternal) is represented as female. This story is about the act of fertility that is at the heart of the creation which is electromagnetic.

That Sitchin was part of a psy-ops initiative, or at least one that sets out to deceive, is clear from his omissions, from his made-up translations, from his truncated quotes and extracts taken out of context, and from the amount of repetition there is in his copious, confusing to the general reader and complex Earth Chronicles which could also be an early form of NLP with its use of ‘redundant pattern recognition’.

When Sitchin was asked to provide references for his ‘beliefs’, he would wave away the enquirier with ‘it’s all in the books’. There are references and a bibliography of sorts in his books, but there are none to reference the more sensational part of his story regarding the Anunnaki coming from Space on rockets or the “planet Nibiru”.

The Annuna or Anunnaki were known as the Aryans in ancient India, and both are translated to Noble Ones. The Anunnaki or Aryans were also known as the Old Ones, who taught the shaman priests everything they needed to know for survival ~ agriculture, smithery, astronomy, geomancy, sacred geometry etc. But these Anunnaki/Aryan spirits didn’t come to Earth on rockets to teach our ancestors. Even today (but particularly then) shamans learn from the spirits (Anunnaki/Aryans/Elohim/Archangels) through the shamanic trance known as ‘journeying’.

It is not a physical journey. Shamans don’t journey by going ‘off-planet’ but by going ‘off dimension’. Going ‘off-planet’ may be fun, but going ‘off dimension’ is even better because it evolves your consciousness to a higher level in a way that no amount of trips to Mars can ever achieve. It is about self-transformation ... not space tourism.

We can go to Mars, or we can go even to the Pleiades or to the Andromeda Galaxy or Sirius, if we could build a rocket to get there. But we would still be in this 3D dimension and, therefore, our consciousness would be the same as it is now. We would stay the same in our consciousness but just be in a different place. However, if we learn to journey like a shaman does to other dimensions, then there is an opportunity for self-transformation and spiritual evolution through enhanced consciousness, as well as a greater understanding about the building blocks of this universe.

And so this, in my opinion, is the birthright that has been stolen from us by various psy-ops campaigns over the millennia which include Christianity, Darwinism, Western material science, atheism masquerading as humanism ~ and not least this little beaut from Sitchin about the Anunnaki and the planet Nibiru, which will also make a great psychological foundation for any false flag ET invasion they have planned.

So this is why I believe that the ancient astronaut theory about the "evil Anunnaki" is just another bogey-man to create fear, which is what the Illuminati and their like feed on, and it certainly works as a control mechanism. There was, and still is, no need for spacecraft, to meet the Old Ones, or the spirits, because nobody needs to ‘go’ anywhere. The Old Ones are already here. We just need to open our doors of perception to see them.
    Last edited by Ishtar Babilu Dingir; March 16th, 2012 at 02:45 PM.
    Ishtar's Gate forum is now closed. If you'd like to follow my writings, I have a blog: Crystallising the Dreaming Time.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Era (August 5th, 2012),gikkiebokker (April 27th, 2014),Nabhuti (August 5th, 2012),spacecase0 (August 6th, 2012),Vinchenz (February 27th, 2013),Zeno (August 6th, 2012)

Thanks

Consider the possibility that the Anunnaki are still here on Earth and in large part in charge.

They are the ones behind the Illuminati, Bilderbergers and the New World Order.

They are the hand that guides the controllers of Earth along with

Lord Marduk. Major world events are dictated by

them for the present, and then...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Younge View Post
    Consider the possibility that the Anunnaki are still here on Earth and in large part in charge.

They are the ones behind the Illuminati, Bilderbergers and the New World Order.

They are the hand that guides the controllers of Earth along with

Lord Marduk. Major world events are dictated by

them for the present, and then...
    I have already considered it, and discounted it ... for all the reasons I've given above. In fact, I go to great trouble to explain my rationale whereas others just ask me to believe them with no rationale to back up their views, just like one has to have blind faith in a religion. I don't ask for blind faith in my views... I explain where I believe all the misunderstandings come from.

If someone has a different view, I would ask them to do the same.

There are astral influences at work but in my experience, they are not 'behind' the Illuminati etc. They have been created by the Illuminati and they are very weak thought forms, known as 'fetches' to magicians, that only inhabit the lower astral and these can be easily bypassed by the skilled journeyer.

In short, I have good reason to not believe this particular psi-ops initiative because I have read the Sumerian texts and can see where Sitchin and Co have lied. The lie has just continued to the present day...
    Last edited by Ishtar Babilu Dingir; March 17th, 2012 at 03:09 AM.
    Ishtar's Gate forum is now closed. If you'd like to follow my writings, I have a blog: Crystallising the Dreaming Time.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Era (August 6th, 2012),gikkiebokker (April 27th, 2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
    But to understand who the Anunnaki were, we have to understand where the name comes from. It means 'children of Anu', and Anu was God. .
    I always check to see if there is a Maya connection since there was contact between the Maya and the Egyptians, Phoenicians, Sumerians, etc. at a very early time. Well, Anu' does not have modern meaning in the old language Ch'orti' Maya. However it might have a shared ancient meaning. Ah is a common Chorti prefix meaning 'one who' or 'person who'. It can also mean 'spirit who'. One who does what? Well, 'nuhm' means contact or communication. So Ah-nuhm means 'one who communicates' or 'one who makes contact' (didn't mean that to sound extraterrestrial).

And 'num', which was probably the root word of 'nuhm', means opening, passage, flow. So we can take Ah-num or Anu' to mean 'one who communicates within the flow'. It is hard to think of a more apt description of a shaman. While one could argue that this lends evidence to the Stitchin argument, I think it points more in the shaman direction that Ishtar describes.

One final Chorti clue is that an older possibly related word is 'ahn' which means 'a running'. We know that homo sapiens evolved in part due to their ability to run long distances. Could it be that the most powerful shamanistic experiences happened as they were on long runs? As a runner I can answer that it is quite possible. This also reminds of the aboriginal songlines.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to timlohrentz For This Useful Post:

Ishtar Babilu Dingir (March 18th, 2012)

Thanks

It should also be noted that the Anunnaki are not mentioned in the Epic of Gilgamesh, nor the older Epic of Atrahasis from which the Gilgamesh story is taken. And both these texts are considered to be the oldest.

There's a chap, Dr Michael Heiser, a scholar of biblical and ancient Near Eastern languages, cultures and religion, that's just come to my attention (thanks, Cogs!). Heiser backs up entirely my own understanding about the Anunnaki... and Planet Nibiru... from studying yer actual Sumerian texts.

Here is Heiser on the Anunnaki:

The Anunnaki

As I noted in my open letter to Zecharia Sitchin, I have challenged him and other ancient astronaut researchers to produce one line of one cuneiform text that demonstrates his ideas about the Anunnaki are really in the Sumerian texts. I want to see one line of one text that says things like the Anunnaki inhabit a planet or inhabit Nibiru, or that the term "Anunnaki" means "people of the fiery rockets", that sort of thing.

Now, I could drone on about Mr. Sitchin's bogus translations and understanding of the Anunnaki, but I thought of something much better. You don't need to take my word for any of this. The Sumerian texts are online in English translation and are searchable -- even by Sumerian word! I invite you -- no, I challenge you -- to click on the link below and watch me search the Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature right before your eyes for the Sumerian word "Anunnaki." Here is a PDF file of the search results, but it's best if YOU do the search, since you will be able to click through the search results and get to English translations of the hits.

Do the search at the link below and see if what I'm saying is true. Mr. Sitchin is making it up when it comes to what he says about the Anunnaki. The evidence is waiting for you now:

Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature search for Anunnaki
    And on Planet Nibiru

Those familiar with either the writings of Zecharia Sitchin or the current internet rantings about “the return of Planet X” are likely familiar with the word “nibiru”. According to self-proclaimed ancient languages scholar Zecharia Sitchin, the Sumerians knew of an extra planet beyond Pluto. This extra planet was called Nibiru. Sitchin goes on to claim that Nibiru passes through our solar system every 3600 years. Some believers in Sitchin’s theory also refer to Nibiru as “Planet X”, the name given to a planet that is allegedly located within our solar system but beyond Pluto. Adherents to the “returning Planet X hypothesis” believe the return of this wandering planet will bring cataclysmic consequences to earth.

Is Sitchin correct – Is Nibiru a 12th planet that passes through our solar system every 3600 years? Did the Sumerians know this? Unfortunately for Sitchin and his followers, the answer to each of these questions is no. But how do I know? The cuneiform record in such texts as the one on the left, the astronomical text known as MUL.APIN (The "Plough Star").
    Readers can click here for a summary paper I wrote on the word nibiru in cuneiform texts. What follows draws from that paper and, in the case of the video, demonstrates the accuracy of my contention that there isn't a single text in the entire cuneiform record that:

• Has nibiru as a planet beyond Pluto
    • Connects nibiru with the Anunnaki
    • Has nibiru cycling through our solar system every 3600 years

Searching for Nibiru in Cuneiform Texts

Here is a video that I created showing you where to find the leading dictionary of cuneiform words online (for free). Viewers can find that source and do what I do in the rest of the video: look up the entry for nibiru (spelled neberu in scholarly transliteration) and check to see if any of the above ideas are found in any Akkadian or Sumerian texts that mention nibiru. Spoiler: there aren't any -- but don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.
    Last edited by Ishtar Babilu Dingir; March 17th, 2012 at 11:20 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

gikkiebokker (April 27th, 2014)

Thanks

But there's a chap, Dr Michael Heiser, a scholar of biblical and ancient Near Eastern languages, cultures and religion, that's just come to my attention (thanks, Cogs!).
    Your welcome, Ish. While Michael Heiser is a Biblical scholar he does bring up a good point: nowhere in the Sumerian codex are Sitchin's claims verified. If so, I would like to see a direct transliteration backing up any of Sitchin's claims. Just stick to the facts, not someone's personal interpretation. And if a True Believer cannot provide a valid reference, please refrain from any character assassinations of Heiser since he is not the issue. The issue is the credibility of Sitchin's translations. Thanking you in advance.

With regard to genetic engineering and gold mines, apparently the supposed mines are located in East Central Africa. I have seen posters elsewhere state that this is 'proof' of HSS genetic engineering in that locale since 'that is where the mitochondrial Eve originated 100,000 years ago.' Sorry to burst everyone's convoluted bubble, but the location of the mitochondrial Eve is still up in the air with the possibility remaining open that the first HSS Haplogroup arose in Arabia or the Levant somewhere in excess of 200,000 years ago. I am not a fan of the Out of Africa hypothesis nor do I believe mtDNA analysis provides a consistent record of the entire human story. Having an early background in genetics and genetic engineering from my college and post-college days, I would be happy to debate this issue with anyone raw enough to do so. And by the way, good luck winning the debate.

As food for further thought: The idea of a planet Nibiru with a deep space orbit of 3,600 years that would bring it near Earth during that timeframe, complete with a race of alien overlords to enslave humanity, doesn't even rate a low-B Science Fiction Classic. Such worlds do not breed nor can they sustain life, even of the reptilian kind.

What would I do if I was an alien overlord? Given the fact that the typical human carries around about 2 trillion bacteria and viruses on their body at any given time I would never shake their hand and I certainly would not be audacious enough to attempt breeding with any of their females. I'd either avoid the planet altogether or nuke everything, sterilize the place, and then start over from scratch. I guess the decision comes down to economics of scale and whether I thought I could keep my activities unknown to the Intergalactic Police Dept.

Hard to nuke an entire planet without some sort of residue, though. Maybe earth is just a nice place to visit with the relatives from time to time, but not to stay for too long since the inhabitants are downright hostile.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cognito For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (March 23rd, 2012),Ishtar Babilu Dingir (March 18th, 2012),Zeno (August 6th, 2012)

Thanks

Firstly, as a newbie here, I'm still really just looking around and learning about this particular community and I'd like to say that I agree with Ishtar, which is why I joined.
    For some reason I got into exploring and researching about our possible origins and connections with non-earth beings (for want of a better way to put it) and I'm consistently frustrated by what appears to me to be a lot of propaganda, and I can only really speculate as to the purpose of it. One thing that strikes me as incredibly obvious is that if we look at ancient art works, I don't know if this is just me, but I don't actually see a great deal of disharmony and nightmare scenarios. I see mostly respectful looking rather pleasant communications and acceptance. There are depictions of violence and perhaps exploitation but the 'godlike/angel' beings that have been attributed to possibly being the Annunaki are depicted as rather noble and beautiful. Compare that to how we, in our modern day arts, depict the powerful leaders of our lands these days. While it's one thing to speculate, which is all I can claim to be doing, I have come to feel that they psy-ops gang, like Sitchin, just can't quite get their heads around things being neither 'black nor white'.... something which shaman are very comfortable with. It's interesting though...I don't personally feel there is a definite psy-ops agenda because logically, I can't see a reason that would not be self destructive in the end. To my mind, it is more likely that things have a rhythm and while some elements are on the upswing, others are on the down, but it can't stay that way.

and I LOVE this : The Old Ones are already here. We just need to open our doors of perception to see them.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nabhuti For This Useful Post:

annieo11 (August 6th, 2012),Cognito (August 6th, 2012),Ishtar Babilu Dingir (August 5th, 2012)

Thanks

One might as well speak of the return of the Kronos and the Titans, or Satan and the devils, or Superman since they're all just as likely as a band of ancient Mesopotamian deities. Heck, why not say it's the time of Ragnarokr and that we ought to be watching for Loki and his monsters, Surtur and the giants, and so on. People who go on about these ancient tales often have little knowledge of them outside of stuff like written by the likes of, ohhh, Zechariah Stitchin or Elizabeth Clare Prophet (i.e. crackpots). Naive and credulous people read these (often awful) books and then accept fringe theories as Cosmic Truth.
    Last edited by Zeno; August 6th, 2012 at 02:56 PM.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeno For This Useful Post:

Cognito (August 6th, 2012),Era (August 6th, 2012),Ishtar Babilu Dingir (August 6th, 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cognito View Post
    Your welcome, Ish. While Michael Heiser is a Biblical scholar he does bring up a good point: nowhere in the Sumerian codex are Sitchin's claims verified. If so, I would like to see a direct transliteration backing up any of Sitchin's claims. Just stick to the facts, not someone's personal interpretation. And if a True Believer cannot provide a valid reference, please refrain from any character assassinations of Heiser since he is not the issue. The issue is the credibility of Sitchin's translations. Thanking you in advance.
    When held up to the lend of scrutiny the claims of crackpots tend to evaporate. Archaeology, comparative religion, historical knowledge, and so on tend to blow up the obtuse beliefs of nutters, which only tends to reinforce in their minds that they possess the Cosmic Truth. It also tends to destroy the claims of the theistic literalists, that lens of scrutiny, in which case it becomes "modernistic" and hence, Anti-Tradition (and the work of godless pagans or the devils).

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeno For This Useful Post:

annieo11 (August 6th, 2012),Cognito (August 6th, 2012),Ishtar Babilu Dingir (August 6th, 2012)

Thanks

Religious myths can be seen:

Literally.
    Allegorically.
    Or somewhere in-between.

Or:

Meaningless mumbo-jumbo, but I don't think anyone outside of a few radical materialists holds to this view.

I think that it's probably choice #3, somewhere in-between. The Jewish scholar Maimonides implies that people who took the fables in the Torah literally were foolish in that they used the most simple and naive way of viewing the biblical tales. Viewing tales allegorically might often dismiss actual factual history (i.e. dismissing the Jesus tale as entirely a fabrication is unlikely given that we know Pontius Pilate was the Roman authority figure in the area at the time). The better way to look at tales of gods and heroes is to assume some sort of basis, in a historical or metaphysical context, and then interpret accordingly. Often myths serve as teaching devices, with the hidden meaning obscured by layers of apparently meaningless myth. This was the method of the ancient Mysteries, which wrapped ideas like immortality of the soul, salvation, and so on in mythical guises. It was assumed that the events took place historically, but here is where we enter into a bit of a catch- did the events happen in a factual historical sense or a mythical historical sense? We can thank the Jews and their Christian and Muslim offspring for introducing to the world the concept of the "divine as a factual historical entity," such as God being portrayed as Lord of History. The non-monotheistic, i.e. pagan, concept of history was thus: all history was largely seen as mythical, even when it was viewed from the perspective of the human.

Annunaki are a group of ancient deities from a specific culture, which flourished during a specific time period in a specific region of the world. Do they have relevance today? Perhaps, but only in mythical history and nowhere else. In the mythical mind the annunaki are always returning (and going and coming again; this is the mythic). The idea of secular historicity is largely an outgrowth of Judeo-Christianity's worldview, more or less a desacralized view of the cosmos.
    Last edited by Zeno; August 6th, 2012 at 03:10 PM.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeno For This Useful Post:

annieo11 (August 6th, 2012),Cognito (August 6th, 2012),Era (August 6th, 2012),Ishtar Babilu Dingir (August 6th, 2012)

Thanks

We can thank the Jews and their Christian and Muslim offspring for introducing to the world the concept of the "divine as a factual historical entity," such as God being portrayed as Lord of History.
    Dang, Zeno. Now I want to break out in song! Let's start with that beautiful brainwashing sonnet:

Jesus loves me! this I know,
    For the Bible tells me so.
    Little ones to Him belong;
    they are weak but He is strong.

Yes, Jesus loves me!
    Yes, Jesus loves me!
    Yes, Jesus loves me!
    The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me! loves me still,
    'tho I'm very weak and ill,
    that I might from sin be free,
    bled and died upon the tree.

Yes, Jesus loves me!
    Yes, Jesus loves me!
    Yes, Jesus loves me!
    The Bible tells me so.

(The above is being brought to you by Bible thumpers everywhere)

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cognito For This Useful Post:

annieo11 (August 6th, 2012),Ishtar Babilu Dingir (August 6th, 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cognito View Post
    Dang, Zeno. Now I want to break out in song! Let's start with that beautiful brainwashing sonnet:

Jesus loves me! this I know,
    For the Bible tells me so.
    Little ones to Him belong;
    they are weak but He is strong.

Yes, Jesus loves me!
    Yes, Jesus loves me!
    Yes, Jesus loves me!
    The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me! loves me still,
    'tho I'm very weak and ill,
    that I might from sin be free,
    bled and died upon the tree.

Yes, Jesus loves me!
    Yes, Jesus loves me!
    Yes, Jesus loves me!
    The Bible tells me so.

(The above is being brought to you by Bible thumpers everywhere)
    Shhh, they're listening.

But I suppose I've got the advantage of a Christian upbringing and a general interest in Christianity and knowledge related to it. Christianity seems to intimidate some non-Christians; it doesn't really intimidate me (irritate, yes, but intimidate, no). I sort of like to think that I was born into Christianity as a way to better understand it rather than being born into it to believe in it.
    Last edited by Zeno; August 6th, 2012 at 04:28 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeno For This Useful Post:

Ishtar Babilu Dingir (August 6th, 2012)

Thanks

Ah, Monty Python's Spanish Inquisition. I have been exposed to otherwise normal looking people who revere God and the Bible at the "Lord of History", a term you have now memorialised for all time! The logic goes something like this:

Cogs: "How do you know that Jesus was a real person?"

True Believer: "It's true because it is written in the Bible."

Cogs: "So what? Is the Bible infallible?"

True Believer: "The Bible was written by the hand of God, so yes."

Cogs: "God wrote the Bible? I thought Jewish scribes did."

True Believer: "Yes, the Bible is God's word. And his word is the truth!"

Cogs: "Ah, so ... God is the Lord of History then?"

True Believer: "You are on the verge of blasphemy, Infidel!"

Cogs: "I do blaspheme at times, yes."

True Believer: "We must notify the Spanish Inquisition!"

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cognito For This Useful Post:

Ishtar Babilu Dingir (August 6th, 2012),spacecase0 (August 6th, 2012),Zeno (August 7th, 2012)

Thanks

Actually, I heard that Krishna and his dancing milkmaids are coming back!

He's much more fun that the boring Christian God. At least he can dance, and play the flute... and goodness only knows what he got up to with those milkmaids, but I heard that they had no complaints!

gopis.jpg

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Cognito (August 6th, 2012)