Thread: ~Lupe Fiasco~ Words I Never Said

Thanks

Default ~Lupe Fiasco~ Words I Never Said

I just heard this song. It's really not my style but the lyrics are encouraging. It shows me just how many people are waking up.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Calz_Avaretard (January 23rd, 2012),Dorjezigzag (January 23rd, 2012),Ishtar Babilu Dingir (January 20th, 2012),John Parslow (January 20th, 2012),Ria (January 20th, 2012)

Forum owner Ishtar Babilu Dingir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,610 Times in 3,341 Posts

Loved this... but I'd like to make one small point...

I think the time will come when we have to fight...

I've hoped for a long time that this wouldn't be necessary...

But I'm now coming to the conclusion that we may well have to...

When it comes, though, I hope it is a natural, grass roots uprising of the peoples of the whole Earth...

And this is what they fear .. because there are so many of us and hardly any of them. And they know it. So instead of trying to repress activism, they channel off all that sentiment into forums which are nothing less than 'steamvalves' and they produce videos like the one above, for the same reason ~ to corrall all the activism into one place where it can be managed through psy-ops and not allowed to run wild to 'infect' the rest of society.

We cannot allow our activism to be orchestrated by anyone, because there are occult organisations that have been organising these kinds of rebellions for years. The American Revolution, the Russian Revolution, the French Revolution were not natural uprisings of the people, as we've been taught to believe, but were orchestrated in a theatre of war in which everyone knew beforehand what the outcome would be, and who would get the rich pickings of the aftermath.

Right now, George Soros and others are funding the Occupy movement. This video, good though it is, has a lot of money and Hollywood resource behind it ... and none of these guys are benevolent altruists or philanthropists. As George Carlin said: "There is a Club ...and you're not in it". In order to get anywhere in the celebrity star system, you have to be initiated into one of the aforementioned occult groups (which by the way, don't have a very high level of magical power but are very effective as a means of intimidation).

So just a note of caution ...

We'll rise up when we want to ... not when Hollywood tells us to.
    Last edited by Ishtar Babilu Dingir; January 20th, 2012 at 10:48 AM.
    Ishtar's Gate forum is now closed. If you'd like to follow my writings, I have a blog: Crystallising the Dreaming Time.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar Babilu Dingir For This Useful Post:

Calz_Avaretard (January 23rd, 2012),Daqua (January 23rd, 2012),Dorjezigzag (January 23rd, 2012),Hermite (January 21st, 2012),John Parslow (January 20th, 2012),Northern Boy (January 20th, 2012),Ria (January 20th, 2012),Seikou-Kishi (January 22nd, 2012)

Thanks

I don't know if we'll have to fight or not. I hope not; if we have to fight, fighting wins and peace loses. Of course, peace at all costs is not peace, it's submission, so I can see where fighting might be necessary.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Calz_Avaretard (January 23rd, 2012),Daqua (January 23rd, 2012),Dorjezigzag (January 23rd, 2012),Ishtar Babilu Dingir (January 22nd, 2012)

Thanks

Since a young age I did not understand how things were and felt I was in some kind of fight, but like I have stated on another thread the word 'fight' does not neccesarily infer violence.

But I decided to use the word because in a spiritual context the pursuit of truth is often referred to as a fight and a war, it does not necessarily mean it involves violence just great will, resilience and intention.

In Buddhism an essentially non-violent religion( although there is debate on what non-violence actually means) images often portray the bodhisattvas, Buddha’s etc holding a sword. This is not a sword to kill all opponents it is a sword to cut through illusion. If you look at the definition of the word fight it has several meanings and it does not necessarily infer violence
    fight
    v. fought (fôt), fight•ing, fights
    v.intr.
    a. To attempt to harm or gain power over an adversary by blows or with weapons.
    b. Sports To engage in boxing or wrestling.
    2. To engage in a quarrel; argue: They are always fighting about money.
    3. To strive vigorously and resolutely: fought against graft; fighting for her rights

All I am saying this change is not going to come easy and we are going to have to stand our ground be prepared to fight and argue with the intention of compassion not hate. Love conquers fear

I admire a peoples uprising of non-violence but I know it is hard if violence is being inacted on your self it is understandable to defend oneself.

David Icke often talks about how 'they' would like us to resort to violence so they can use it against us, imposing martial law etc, so like Ishtar says we should be wary of music and videos such as this that are perhaps inciting violence. I researched the group they do seem to have a label behind them, so we should be suspicious but that does not neccasarily mean they do not have good intentions.

With increasing technology available to more people and groups coming together pooling resourses I think increasingly you will see music, films and documentarys with high production values that represent the people rather than the select few.

I much prefer to see music such as this than previous ones all about consumerism and the bling

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Useful Post:

Calz_Avaretard (January 23rd, 2012),Daqua (January 23rd, 2012)

Thanks

Indeed, The African American community have very much been pioneers in music

Music in all communities has been a agent for change which is why there has been and continues to be so much control by those that like to control. Apparently the line attributed to Meyer Amschel Rothchilds ( i think ) " Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws" was actually a play on an old english proverb where it was said give me control of the nations music and I care not who makes its laws.

· Attributed to Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744 - 1812). No primary source for this is known and the earliest attribution to him known is in Money Creators (1935) by Gertrude M. Coogan. Before that, "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" was said to be a "maxim" of the House of Rothschilds, or, even more vaguely, of the "money lenders of the Old World". This is a play on an English proverb, Let me make the songs of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.
    The reason being in past times certain traveling satirical musicians could destroy the career or reputation of a politician or merchant by ridiculing them in song thus destroying there characters. Great respect was thus shown to them
    The revolutionary times of the 60s in my eyes was very inspired by its music, indeed it is the language of the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahkyt View Post
    Lupe Fiasco is part of a sub-genre of hip hop known as conscious hip hop. He and many others are the continuation of a stream of inquiry, condemnation and observation that goes back hundreds of years in the African American community. We knew what this system was and would become while it was being put in place. In fact, this type of music is how Hip Hop started before its power was realized and corrupted by the PTW who shifted the economic emphasis at certain key points in time with other initiatives having to do with urbanization, the drug war and the exodus of businesses out of urban communities.

Thank you for sharing this song.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Useful Post:

Daqua (January 23rd, 2012),Ishtar Babilu Dingir (January 24th, 2012)